Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

America is Cooked

Flipper

Jul 26, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
By using the term "gender wars" and "extremist Conservatives" you've tipped your hand. Nothing I say is going to land, but I'll say it for the others here.

Pre-pubescent kids shouldn't be dealing with "gender identity" related subjects in school. There are also two genders, not eleventeen. Pronouns are, by definition, not individualized.

None of what I just said portends a "culture war" - it's the way normal people not caught up in leftist bubbles have always lived their lives and will continue to do so. It's not hate speech, no one will die, it's not even lacking in basic decency. It's just common sense.

The extremists federally are the Liberal-NDP coalition. The damage their far leftist idiocy has done to this once great country will take the rest of my lifetime for the Conservatives (in increments) to undo. Accusing anyone else of being an extremist with Justin and Jagmeet running the show really takes some nerve. Moreover, it's the same, tired screed that the Liberals have trotted out in four straight elections, and the Canadian public have finally gotten wise to it.

This is going to be a landslide Conservative majority, and I have every confidence that they'll leave heads spinning with how fast they undo Justin's legacy and get us back to core, actual Canadian values.

Provincially, the NDP are a bunch of statist thugs, but some people see that as a security blanket instead of the threat to everyone's liberty their approach actually is. They recently passed legislation that allows for the warrantless search of my law office, the involuntary harvesting of my personal medical records, mandatory mental health treatment for me if they deem it appropriate, and puts me at risk of jail time for anything they decide amounts to professional misconduct.

But yeah, the NDP are "just fine"... we'll go with that.
I don’t disagree, however, two genders? Are you talking biological sex or gender identity? You might want to look up intersex. How would you define someone who has both sets of reproductive organs? Do they fit your binary definition of gender?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don’t disagree, however, two genders? Are you talking biological sex or gender identity? You might want to look up intersex. How would you define someone who has both sets of reproductive organs? Do they fit your binary definition of gender?
I guess I should clarify.

For 99+% of the human race, sex and gender are aligned. With the exception of creating ONE shared "non-binary" class (I'm talking about "they" as a pronoun, "Mx" as an honorific), I don't think society should be throwing out accepted norms that have worked for centuries because of what a cadre of frankly militant and authoritarian agitators are demanding.

If a female wants to live their life in a decidedly masculine way, or a male wants to live their life in a significantly effeminate way, that should absolutely be respected by others. Moreover, individuals should be able to live their lives anywhere along that gender "spectrum" they see fit. Some of those people choose to "identify" as "non-binary", and some don't. All good.

All I'm saying is that the people who choose to "identify" as "non-binary" don't get to make up their own, individualized genders. They're not living a traditionally masculine or feminine gendered life, hence the non-binary designation. But that designation denotes a rejection of both traditional genders that still work for most of society; it doesn't mean gender has magically become individualized. Individualized gender would render gender meaningless (much like "preferred pronouns" are by definition an oxymoron, if you think about it), which, anecdotally, is likely the ultimate end game of the more militant agitators anyway...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
By using the term "gender wars" and "extremist Conservatives" you've tipped your hand. Nothing I say is going to land, but I'll say it for the others here.

Pre-pubescent kids shouldn't be dealing with "gender identity" related subjects in school. There are also two genders, not eleventeen. Pronouns are, by definition, not individualized.

None of what I just said portends a "culture war" - it's the way normal people not caught up in leftist bubbles have always lived their lives and will continue to do so. It's not hate speech, no one will die, it's not even lacking in basic decency. It's just common sense.

The extremists federally are the Liberal-NDP coalition. The damage their far leftist idiocy has done to this once great country will take the rest of my lifetime for the Conservatives (in increments) to undo. Accusing anyone else of being an extremist with Justin and Jagmeet running the show really takes some nerve. Moreover, it's the same, tired screed that the Liberals have trotted out in four straight elections, and the Canadian public have finally gotten wise to it.

This is going to be a landslide Conservative majority, and I have every confidence that they'll leave heads spinning with how fast they undo Justin's legacy and get us back to core, actual Canadian values.

Provincially, the NDP are a bunch of statist thugs, but some people see that as a security blanket instead of the threat to everyone's liberty their approach actually is. They recently passed legislation that allows for the warrantless search of my law office, the involuntary harvesting of my personal medical records, mandatory mental health treatment for me if they deem it appropriate, and puts me at risk of jail time for anything they decide amounts to professional misconduct.

But yeah, the NDP are "just fine"... we'll go with that.
Nonsense. If you talk to the teens who have recently graduated from HS, you'll realize it's a bunch of bull shite pedalled by rightwing politicians who have learned that anger and rage fuels the low information voters who don't care about facts.

You should read the book "Wanting: The Power of Mimetic Desire in Everyday Life" as it explains how people misrecognize the cause of the problems and blame it all the governments.
Canadian corporations' greed is at all time high.
In 12 months mid'22-23 they bought back $170 billion in shares from excess profits - MORE than the US did in the same time. They've been doing this since 2015 and you blame Trudeau and Singh LOL.

The BOC has basically one tool to cool the economy and who pays? The people with higher interest rates. The BOC can't discipline capital so people take the brunt of it. Many are struggling as a result. Housing was predicted by my profs at SFU to be unaffordable by 2000 as we built out with low density and only in the last few years have decided to increase it and build more transit lines. So we blame Trudeau for that. I was the Municipal Social Planner for the Dist of NV in the early 70s and councils were getting tossed out all over if they proposed density.
Polievre is going to lower MY taxes which is great and cut funding for social programs which harms us all. Lie is mostly what he does as he sees how easy it is too fool the sheeples.
Yah so lets vote for this fcuk LOL

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 12.21.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-07-11 at 12.21.40 PM.png
    434.1 KB · Views: 10

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
If your best argument is "recent HS graduates say...", you should probably quit right there.

Trudeau is the one who has been peddling misinformation for the better part of a decade, and demonizing anyone who would dare question him. Those are the facts. It's so factual, that no less a classical liberal than Bill Maher accused him (quite rightly) of sounding like Hitler when he accused members of the trucker convoy of having "unacceptable opinions". I notice that you haven't actually come up with any examples of Poilievre lying - interesting.

Were we to unshackle our resource based economy, we could contribute to the greening of the planet (by getting China and India off of coal and onto much cleaner oil and natural gas), fund the very social programs Trudeau's complete mismanagement are going to force Poilievre to cut, and still have money left over to invest in developing scalable green energy for the future. And no, this isn't pie in the sky; the Scandinavian countries took this approach years ago, to great societal benefit...

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with everything you said and I would add one more thing to it, the unexplained wealth law. They can go freeze your accounts and its up to you to prove where the funds came from.

Lol ya NDP "just fine"....
You realize that "unexplained wealth" comes from primarily illegal sources or at best tax evasion.
And while the laws across the western world have been evolving in recent years due to money laundering, CRA has always (FOR F>>>G YEARS) done Net Worth Assessments when unemployed people with no means and no rich families have unexplained wealth. But let's just be sort term and blame the Premier and PM elect a guy who when housing minister built 6 houses and lies as much as Trump.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You realize that "unexplained wealth" comes from primarily illegal sources or at best tax evasion.
And while the laws across the western world have been evolving in recent years due to money laundering, CRA has always (FOR F>>>G YEARS) done Net Worth Assessments when unemployed people with no means and no rich families have unexplained wealth. But let's just be sort term and blame the Premier and PM elect a guy who when housing minister built 6 houses and lies as much as Trump.

Six more than Justin's managed to build in nine years. And again, please provide specific evidence of specific lies PP has uttered.... or perhaps stop.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no!! He’s angry! All 160lbs of him
Probably gonna go shoot up some Bud Lights or something :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens