Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Agm 2002

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can someone please confirm that the VMSL AGM is tomorrow night?

I've searched the excellent site and have found nothing :rolleyes:

Also, does anyone know the procedure for attending and bringing up points for discussion?

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Home Brew
Sidewinder has to attend the a.g.m.of the v.m.s.l. tomorrow which starts at 7.30 at the northern extremity of Burnaby.His attendance at the D.C.S.is questionable.
It must be right if the old bastard is willing to miss a night of arrows. ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
ummmm, that post was exactly why I started this thread :rolleyes:

So, let me rephrase:

Can someone please confirm that what a TTPer posted elsewhere concerning the VMSL AGM does in fact take place tomorrow night?

Thanks in advance,

~TB.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
AGM is Wed. June 5th

Regs: The AGM is Wednesday night (June 5) but I can't find the notice right now. It is at Confederation Park in North Burnaby (near Willingdon and Hastings) in the community centre at 7:30 pm.

One thing I remember is that the notice (came via fax) is that attendance this year is limited to 2 members per club.

Getting things on the agenda is a toughie with Willi Azzi. He doesn't like a lot of discussion.

Good luck.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He doesn't seem to like a lot of advertising either.

2 per club? It's the AGM for Christ's sake. AGM's are supposed to be open to all members. Isn't that one of the rules of being an association?

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My apologies- 2 per team, not club!

Peter:

Thanks for correcting that. I was recalling the number from memory as I couldn't find the fax.

I hardly think it is a big deal who from the clubs/teams attends the AGM. Most teams go to these meetings because they have to, not because they love meetings.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the AGM was Lastnight, Any News on the League for next Year

Did any one attend the meeting or know anyone that did?
Please fill us in on what exciting things we have to look forward to next year.

HOSwantstoknow:cool:

GhostRider

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the AGM

I was there. Here's the scoop:

* The VSML unvieled plans to build a new soccer-only stadium in the middle of Stanley Park. This will be funded by forecast revenues of Croatia SC team/player fines.

* A red phone will be installed in the VMSL office to service Surrey United protests. A committee was struck and to be trained to provide 24/7 monitoring for the phone.

* Sportstown FC made a motion to ban Argentina from wearing their traditional baby blue kit, arguing that baby blue shorts would look fabulous with their pink tops. Westside backed the motion, saying that Sportstown would look like 'hot sexy bitches' on the field and with Westside's 29 teams/votes almost made the motion pass.

* Pegasus inquired about a league pension plan.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nothing mentioned about 2 WOP teams in Premier?

Pegasus inquired about a league pension plan

What was the result of this inquiry?

~TBveryinterestedinpensionplannow.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: the AGM

Originally posted by GhostRider

* Pegasus inquired about a league pension plan.

The VMSL does want to start it's own Over-30's league, perhaps Peg will be GrandFathered into this league, with the Beer Sales from the new Stadium going toward the pensions of the aging flying horses.

Any update on the Cat team system that has been going the last couple of years, is it working, are they going to try to enforce the rule that if you have a Premier team, you must have a Cat team?

Maybe this new over-30's VMSL will also be used for Cat too.

See if the over-30's guys can play two matches in a weekend:rolleyes:

HOS

GhostRider

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh i forgot

nothing mentioned about 2 WOP teams in Premier?

forgot to mention,

The game between AC Milan and ICSF Inter will be officiated by Vic the doorman from the Roxy. Subs will huddle around a chained red velvet rope at the centre line and enter at Vic's prompting.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you imagine how long the games will be delayed while the player greet each other ......... "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" "How you do'n?" :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts