Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A TTP Christams Drink.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good Guinness! (Pssssttt. KNVB has confirmed that he will be attending)

I am still waiting for Balsa and his crew to let me know what
thier plans are.

S C please do bring the trophy, we need to refill it over and over again;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balsa and his crew, eh? We all know what they get up to when there's a crowd of drunkards. Will there be a vicar on site for any impromptu wedding proposals? ;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted byCoach
S C please do bring the trophy, we need to refill it over and over again
SC, don't listen to him... Bring K-Vale in her pink prom dress and Demo will bring the Muckers trophy from the summer!!! I don't think it has been exposed enough as most of the lads were away when we won it!!!;)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
SC, don't listen to him... Bring K-Vale in her pink prom dress and Demo will bring the Muckers trophy from the summer!!! I don't think it has been exposed enough as most of the lads were away when we won it!!!;)

Guinness, I'm sure that all that can be arranged. Just to make you happy:rolleyes: . Right SC:D

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we are now confirmed that there are at least 25 to 30 people will be attending this years Christmas TTP event.

Things are shaping up very nicely as of last night and the feedback has been very strong.

I still would be nice to see some of the newer TTP members this year come out and make a first time appearance.

Sir M, Jags, anyone on that crazy div 2 thread, and so on!

I'm hoping some of the usual suspects on this site such as, Dap, Lion, Cainy, Knees United ,Hean Job,Joley the Goalie,
Craftey, Fat Monkey,Blaze Army ,Shaven ,LFC 2, Yoda, Get on with it,Suburnator,Gilley,Trece Verde,Star #1 ,Keeper,Spazz, Notty, Ralph Wigam, J B, Sage, Utah, Steve 1234, Sid ,
and the rest of you annoying boys and girls consider coming out for a Christmas drink on Weds night.

Bucky, it is Downtowns Birthday on Weds the 21 rst and yes the man is making his appearance for sure on Weds night.
(he booked the next day off work!!!:eek: )

That's all for now, see all of you on Weds night at 7 pm!!!!!!

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Bucky, it is Downtowns Birthday on Weds the 21 rst and yes the man is making his appearance for sure on Weds night.
(he booked the next day off work!!!:eek: )

OH OH! Could possibly turn into an allnighter. Glad I don't have to work in the morning myself.:D

Dude, what time at Earls for the pre TTP drink??

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo,

All depends on the weather. If it's like the last couple of days, we'll attempt some winter golf, so Earls at about 4:00.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bhoys,

Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make it on Wednesday as I'm reffing the final few 'playoff' games at Sportstown......The games start at 8:00 and go through to about 10.......and I don't fancy driving out at that point. Sorry about that.......I was actually looking forward to it. :mad:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since the Captain was the only one I was interested in having a drink with, I'm bailing also. And I just received tickets for the Canucks game:)

All the best to the group. Drink responsibly and GIRUY.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
Since the Captain was the only one I was interested in having a drink with, I'm bailing also. And I just received tickets for the Canucks game:)

Buckfast

I respect your LOYALTY, Buckfast. You and I will get together on Friday perhaps? A bit of football on Friday and then a few beers afterwards? Let me know. :)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:

Buckfast

Wanker, I've arranged a sitter.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wanker, I've arranged a sitter.

For Bucky?

Coach:

Would love to be in attendance to meet some of the rest of these loonies, but I'm double-booked. One of the guys on my team arranged a stag for one of the other guys on the team for tonight, and I can't convince them to move the gong show to KOB's (probably better for KOB's that way :rolleyes: ).

All the best for Xmas/Hannukah,

Trece

ps - Votez pour Moi...

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, indeed. If your sitter's a hottie, Steve-o, I'll be at your bit by 5PM. If it's all the same to you, your wife is more then welcome to stay, also.

Nice one, Frenchie. Clearly, I'm not looking at it from all angles. And as we all know, it's all about the angles.

Small, but angry.

Buckfast.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice one, Frenchie

Frenchie? Crap, last week I was Portuguese. What's next; Croat? Italian? No wonder I have an identity crisis...

Yes, I've always tried to cover my angles. Especially during an election campaign....

vive le rhinoceros,

Trece

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everything is A okay for this evening Boys and Girls.

Lots of prizes, cheap pints, cheap food, and tons of banter.

I have booked a safe ride home with Bevi's for the Langley crowd.;)

Let's hope for a big Canuck win tonight.

See you all later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coach.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry everyone I won't be making the trek tonight.:mad:
Nutmegs might be there to represent the TTP sistahood:cool:

Enjoy the drinks and Happy Holidays to all the TTP posters:)

+Sexual Chocolate

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0