Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Night at the Races 04'

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another night at the races

TTP night at the races

That's right! Another night for you TTP'ers who are interested in ponies and pints and let's not forget the waitresses that are there.

Had some discussion with the Captain about a night at the track and we have a section reserved for us at Fraser Downs on friday February 13/04 in The Homestretch . The racing starts at 7 pm . Pints will be $3 and there will be cheap appetizers.
We have a section resreved for up to 30 people, give or take a few. If interested in going, Pm me or reply here so I know how many will be attending just in case we get more than 30:rolleyes: and need a larger area.
It is over a month away, so there is lots of time to plan on being there:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm definitely in. I plan on being sober and winning money that night too. :rolleyes: Okay, I'm in and will behave just like I did last year. No more betting $50 to win $5. :rolleyes: Well done, Demo, on organizing things.......

CaptainwhoisleavingfortheCelticdemolitionoftheHunsin1hour

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hell ya.

I'm in if I don't have to drive Captain, Parkhead and Jinky around again. My stereo couldn't handle it.

KNVDef

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was Demo at the Game with Chuck

Saw Chuck of Fraser Downs out on the Ice at the Nucks game last night, not sure why, but regs did say that Fraser Downs is a supporter of TTP, but you would never know;) .

Sounds like a fun night, will confirm if in or not at later date. Will anyone go if there is snow on the road that night or will I be stuck at Jinky's drinking all his rye? He has the good stuff too.

hos

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Was Demo at the Game with Chuck

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
Will anyone go if there is snow on the road that night or will I be stuck at Jinky's drinking all his rye? He has the good stuff too.

No, I was not at the game with Chuck the other night.
I will still be there HOS, even if there is snow on the road. Don't worry someone will be there, not like Guiness who everyone bailed on as a result of a little dribble of snow.:D By the way is he still @ the Heather?
At least I won't have to stumble to far to get home:D .

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Due to such an overwhelming response :rolleyes: this night is not going to happen and we will try again at a later date.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you where a bit hasty in canceling Demo... you, Captain and myself could have had a grand old time at the races. I had a $50.00 to bet in hopes to win bus fare to get home with too.

I'll go next month as well. It's not a night at the Races with-out CDK sitting in the corner hammering back pitchers of beer anyway.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had no choice. You guys left no room at the table for me and no one would talk to me. Your loss, if you had you'd of won money that night too.;)

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
I think you where a bit hasty in canceling Demo... you, Captain and myself could have had a grand old time at the races.

I had already talked about it with Captain before I cancelled.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahh... well that explains it. It's for the best then seeing as Captain has not been the same since someone inserted that rather large stick up his ass. What where his reasons? Too much marking? Snow and a old smelly Civic with bald tires? Couldn't have been a gobble that's on Wednesday.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A Night at the Races 04' (Let's try this again)

How does Friday April 2nd, sound for another try at getting this, "TTP night at the races going"? If interested just post in this thread so I can reserve a section large or small enough for the amount of us that will be going.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demo,

I am in for 2 spots. I have to bring my agent with me so that they can let me know to stop betting once I have surpassed my point of no return. ;)

But seriously 2 spots for me.

Parkhead

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
cerebral smallsy said:
knvb wanted me to pass along that he can't make it on the 2nd and would prefer friday march 26th.

And could you pass along to Knvb that I prefer to be at Metallica on the 26th :D :wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Demolition said:
And could you pass along to Knvb that I prefer to be at Metallica on the 26th :D :wa:

Don't worry, Demo, knvb will be there, it is a Slurrey U. night out for Metallica, I have not seen them since the early 90's, when they rocked.

Master of Muppets

hos

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheRob saw them back in '87 for the And Justice for All tour. Man they were good back then. Now they're a bunch of homo makep wearing queers. Like Filling the Net.

TheRob will not be attending this event. I wonder if it is still worth putting on.

Go in peace.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts