Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A Message for Buckfast

Mar 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
After the disgrace of your support in Manchester and losing the UEFA Cup final , justice prevailed and it was sweet seeing DOBS like u crying and sobbing your hearts out

The events that emanated after the game and before kick off in Piccadilly showed your kind up for what they really are
SCUM

and Scotland's Shame is now a known phrase throughout the world for bigots like you

moving on though to today and how i laughed when McGhee had his team fired up to hopefully hand the title to the Champions

just to let you know Buckfast, Watty is currently in Glasgow's Southern General Hospital complaining of a bad side

it has also been reported that the entire Scotland's Shame support are awaiting appointments for Quadruple by pass surgery

GIRFUY

tell all the huns ye know its gonna be 3 in a row

God bless :knvb:

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dirty Fenian Bastard,

Sorry to see you have the same chemical imbalance as your pal. Maybe you can get a two for one on meds? It would surely help the Captain, as he's always skint.

OC CSC.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Scotland's Shame is now a known phrase throughout the world for bigots like you"

UFB.. Piss of, leave all your garbage about Scotland at the door, worry about your own mess. There are tons of forums on that subject.

This is a football forum. It has no place for your Fenian VD.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Garbage about Scotland? You were talking about it the other day on this same site? :confused: Make up your mind, Steve..........Fenian VD? Was that an attempt at humour? Don't go that route, 1234.

Wobble Wobble

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you miss the wee word at the end.. Bigot. This coming from a guy named UFB, brilliant. Thats the second pisstake you've missed this morning.. Try this. Read, count to ten, reread and then post. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you miss the wee word at the end.. Bigot. This coming from a guy named UFB, brilliant. Thats the second pisstake you've missed this morning.. Try this. Read, count to ten, reread and then post. :D

If you reread, you will realize that this post made NO sense at all..........:confused:

Hail Hail

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It all makes sense to me.
Tear up a City = Bigotry.
I fcuking get it now...

:rolleyes:

I didn't realize it at first but now I follow all the logic.

Cheers,
RF

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts