Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 96ers

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello div 1 better yet goodbye.Well tyhe last time i was on here
was at the begining of the season were i said we would win the league.Answer is ofcourse you bunch of ________.sorry i won't step down to all of your levels.All i have to say is we came we saw
we conquered.Stick that up ur ass losers.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson

Too many pints last night??? You looked pretty corked to me, but then again I'm surprised I even remember talking to ya;)
Rangers 3 Celtic 2 :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the proffesional 96ers

all one can say by transfer time there will not be a team left
world war 4
that team is like ALI-BABBA- & THE FORTY THIEVES:D :D :p ;) :p :p :eek: :eek: :eek:

CHOWFORNOW

SID;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD the Poacher

Sid: The 96ers hardly have to worry about the 40 thieves when the likes of you are trying to poach the lot. Why is it you and cool hand Peter Doyle have to wait until the transfer deadline to be trying to land their guys?

I guess poaching unsigned players isn't as much fun as grabbing some poor guy by the nuts.:p

I hear they are all taking off their jocks in the FVSL this year now that you are prowling the VMSL side lines with big bad Willi Nazzi.;) :p ;) :p

Sid you are about as intelligent as that intellectual midget who learned all he knows from you, good old dumb AU Razor! You two are not the sharpest knives in the drawer that's for sure. Between the both of you, you guys are as bright as Manchester in December and about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle! When you guys left your village you really deprived your village of their idiots.

Like a wise man once said about Sid: They don't make 'em like that any more, but just to be on the safe side, he should be castrated anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts