Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7v7 Soccer League

7v7 Soccer BC

Apr 27, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey soccer lovers,

There is a new soccer league in town!
That's right, a 7-aside soccer league held at Van Tech turf field this Spring / Summer. Try something a little different and sign your team up for this brand new league.

The league runs from May 26th - August 1st on Saturdays at 11am and noon as well as the odd Wednesday night to avoid the long weekends. With official referees, professional nets and full league/team/individual stats, this 12 game season is a perfect compliment to the many 7-aside/beach tournaments held in August around Vancouver.

The best part is that the whole thing is ridiculously cheap. Only $780 for everything (including refs and tax!) Based on 13 player teams that is $60 each... $5 per game. Try to find better!

We do have a cheap website (work in progress) at www.7v7bc.com if you need any additional info but basically that's the gist of it. If you're interested, registration closes as soon as we fill the last few spots. Give me an email at soccer@7v7bc.com or call me at 778-708-4342.

[Exhibition games available May 5th and May 12th]

7v7 Soccer BC

Apr 27, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a team called The Misfits looking for 3 players. If you or your friends want to join or have any questions, let me know. Exhibition game this Saturday at 11am.
soccer@7v7bc.com

7v7 Soccer BC

Apr 27, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a team called The Misfits looking for 3 players. If you or your friends want to join or have any questions, let me know. Exhibition game this Saturday at 11am.
soccer@7v7bc.com

The Misfits are full, thanks for the interest. (They still need a full time keeper though)

There is also a team called the Seventy-Sevens looking for 1 or 2 players. soccer@7v7bc.com

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0