Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

6"4 first in 100m sprints (provincially) looking for soccer team.

Amerkapani

Aug 7, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey there , im 17, 6"4 last year in highschool this year, came first in 100m and 200m provincial track meet in grade 10. as well I played forward all my life and coachs at schools always asks me to play for them, Im working on technique daily, always room to improve, but when I want to join HPL or metro the costs is very high, Does anybody know how to persue this career with very low money. I love the sport, but the best I can do is join my school team as I moved schools just for soccer. I had volleyball schlorships, but decided to go with soccer.

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Try here and good luck.
Surrey United
Men's Division 1 Team Holding Tryouts

Surrey United Mens Division One team will be holding tryouts for the team commencing Thursday August 9th at Cloverdale Athletic Park at 8.30pm

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you live in Richmond, our club, Richmond FC... has teams at various skill levels.

Tuna

Jul 4, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amerkampani, what position are you wanting to play? Your height and speed would be ideal at centre back.

Baldy

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey there , im 17, 6"4 last year in highschool this year, came first in 100m and 200m provincial track meet in grade 10. as well I played forward all my life and coachs at schools always asks me to play for them, Im working on technique daily, always room to improve, but when I want to join HPL or metro the costs is very high, Does anybody know how to persue this career with very low money. I love the sport, but the best I can do is join my school team as I moved schools just for soccer. I had volleyball schlorships, but decided to go with soccer.

Are you Mr. Base's son????

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts