Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5th GOLD FOR CANADA

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
was everyone else ashamed to admit they watched ice dancing so they were waiting for someone else to come along and start this thread? :p

YAY CANADA!!!
Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir
Ice Dancing

the outfits during the past couple of days made me laugh out loud, but, the fact that Canada beat the likes of USA and the kings and queens of figure skating, the RUSSIANS to bring home gold...that much sweeter!!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, ashamed...I wept when we won...it was beautiful. The way the moved and glided was marvellous. :D

No I was roped into watching this with my better half in exchange for all the hockey, skiing, skating etc and was happy to see the gold come home!

However, I cannot be responsible for posting the original post... ;)

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to admit, the passion between virtue and moir during their dance was a bit mesmerizing.

Virtue is ridiculously cute.

Moirs passion in winning the gold was completly refreshing as well.

Belting out the national anthem, falling off the podium after but landing on his feet, and destroying his boquet in celebration around the rink going nuts.

Awesome:knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb::knvb:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno.

I was more mesmerized by the Russian chick and trying to see if that was really her nipple sticking out.

The Phantom

Oct 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, seriously, people actually watch that stuff?? I guess if you want to fall asleep it was a good thing to watch. Think it took me less than 5 minutes of watching that crap before I dozed off.

Guess it's good on Canada that we won a gold, but really.............

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the original dance portion with She Who Must Be Obeyed on Sunday evening and watched the final portion last night.

Their passion and athleticism is amazing.

I had a good moan when I first got the tickets because I wanted to see hockey. I am glad I saw the figure skating. Tremendous atmosphere and superb performance.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I went to the original dance portion with She Who Must Be Obeyed on Sunday evening and watched the final portion last night.

Their passion and athleticism is amazing.

I had a good moan when I first got the tickets because I wanted to see hockey. I am glad I saw the figure skating. Tremendous atmosphere and superb performance.

Your taking the piss ... right? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts