Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

3rd Annual TTP Golf Classic Dinner Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome TTP Golfers & Thank You for all your support from the staff at Kelly O’Bryan’s

Choose from One of the following

Prime Rib

Enjoy an 8 oz cut of our Triple AAA Canadian Angus Beef that has been marinated in a unique blend of spices for hours then slow roasted to perfection

10 oz Top Sirloin Steak

A 10 ounce Triple AAA Sirloin Steak (also available in Teriyaki) charbroiled to your desired liking.

Billy Chicken

Two boneless Chicken Breasts charbroiled to perfection then topped with Scallops & Bistro Shrimp and smothered with creamy Hollandaise Sauce.

Chicken or Beef Fajitas

Perhaps one of our most popular meals. Loads of Chicken or Beef, Green & Red Peppers & Onions sautéed in our own Spices. Finish loading the hot Tortillas with Lettuce, Tomato, Sour Cream, Salsa and Cheddar Cheese.

Seafood or Chicken Pasta

Pick your favorite sauce and choose your Noodle (fettuccini or penne) then we’ll sauté it all up with Chicken or Seafood. Your choice of sauces include Alfredo, Cajun, Rose or Marinara. (perhaps a combination)

Meals start off with your choice of soup or salad. All meals with the exception of the pastas and fajitas come with daily vegetables and your choice of baked potato, champ potato, rice or fries.

* You also have a choice between a pint or a highball with your dinner

===============================================

Excellent stuff, I'm hungry already :D

~Regs.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regsi, horrible time to post this as this is my hunger peek of the day. I want it all...

Call me a pig SC :)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you think that penne pasta will be a little hot to pour all over naked flesh?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
No such thing as a little hot when it comes to video.

Cheque please.

~Regs.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy said:
I'm almost 40 hours:rolleyes: on the wagon :( here, there is no need to talk about pints or highballs with dinner.
I didn't make it through the weekend.:eek: .I'm just gonna cut back.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Regs, how's that going to work if we can only come to the dinner? There's a few of us considering meeting up with all you drunks :D for the dinner only.

Pls advise so I can let them know....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the update Blaze. I'm going to take that tid-bit and lock it away for safe keeping. Remind me later I filed it under W for Who gives a flying fcuk? Cheers.

The Kelly O's golf dinner get better every year. It's no wonder RF looks the way he does. That and carnival folk for parents.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Hey Regs, how's that going to work if we can only come to the dinner? There's a few of us considering meeting up with all you drunks :D for the dinner only.

Pls advise so I can let them know....
How's what going to work? It's $25 for the dinner only portion and you can pay the same way as stated on the page released this morning (big link on top of all forum pages). For example, if there are 4 of you, send me a PM with names and I will send you an email that you can pay by credit card with or send a cheque in... I will then put the names on a list that will be checked at the door.

I would imagine the dinner portion will begin around 7? RF? TR?

Cheers,

~Regs.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd think closer to 8ish actually.

I thought Spazz was going to brave it and golf this year?

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know, I was planning on embarassing myself by golfing but after the dent Penticton put into my account, I simply can't afford it!

Plus I may become dangerous in a fit of frustration and start throwing my clubs so I think it's just better for everyone if I don't attempt to play! :D :eek: :D

Sorry about completely ignoring the big type about the golf tourney Regs! I tend to do that often.... :rolleyes: ;) I will talk to the others and we'll figure it out!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

Champ is shoc-king. It has a plethora of green onions mixed in with a plethora of butter. Sometimes, they even add a little bit of sour cream to cut down on the fat content. Revolting is the first word that comes to mind, especially with my 'allergy' to onions......

Go with the baked potato. It is healthier too.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach, 'champ' is out...I'm in training, can't eat that stuff...

Thanks for looking out for me Cappy! Speaking of onions/butter/sour cream, and me with a shell fish allergy, I would need a paramedic close by to keep me alive :(

CLEAR.....beep....beep........CLEAR. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts