Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2B results

Status
Not open for further replies.

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is a messed up division, judging by this weekend's results.

Still, full credit should go to the City FC Rangers for their top position. Other than losing to PGR, they look very strong and good GF GA.

Bombastic at 11 points has to be the biggest surprise thus far. Still, their one lost came against Nomads?

Knights and Shaheen are about where they should be, in the upper pack and pushing the rest.

PGR are underachieving, as are the NK train (5 goals for?).

Persia with two wins on the trot?

It just seems like anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

I'd like to be in Vancouver to see some of these games, but the random chaos of results would make each fixture more like watching a car crash (must...avert...eyes) instead of the beautiful game that I have come to know and love in VMSL Div.2.

max

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2b madness

blink - 2b madness it is:

city fc - better than the rest but nice to know the team to catch isn't that strong.

bombastic - good fellas but definitely overachieving. hard work is helping their results to date. will finish top 5.

knights - no idea yet.

shaheen - same but i expect they will still challenge for the top.

pgr - underachieving but still feel they are the best of the bunch. is the hole they've dug too big? possibly.

nk krvatska - overachieving in 6th. will settle into 9th nicely in good time.

nomads - nothing good about these guys. 8th it is.

alemania - from past experience this team is always tough to play. not sure why they struggle so much. how do they lose 4-0 to persian? those guys are terrible (they beat us 3-2) :eek:

persian - see above. they could beat nk though :D

ns falcons - big surprise here, kind of. if they ever got organized, trained once a week and showed up sober - they could challenge for the top.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Now your talking shite?

The little queer gets ahead of NK bye a point and pounces at the opportunity to rip us?Give me a break!Youll be losing to us AGAIN Queercamp!

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McDirty, this site is called Take The Piss not Take It Personal. Roll around a little bit. You'll be awight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts