Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Has anyone been watching this show? I've watched all six episodes. What a great show. Full of suspense, and action.

For those who don't know, each episode represents one hour of an actual day. The events in the episode take place in real time.

It's quite a cool concept actually. The show is also full of Canadians. Kiefer Sutherland is the "hero." Elisha Cuthbert is his daughter, and Leslie Hope is his wife.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tuesday @ 9:00pm on Fox

Originally posted by TheRob
It repeats on Friday's I think. :confused:

Maybe thats why I have not seen it. Training Tues and Drinking Friday. I guess if I learned how to work my VCR I could probably tape it :rolleyes: ;)

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
24 Season two.

Is anyone watching 24 this year? Rather shocking episode last night. Anybody see it?

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saw it

It's getting interesting now. Jack is about ready to slit Nina's throat.......................after they land the plane.

Is it just me or is Kimberly (Elisha) in trouble where ever she goes. She has been kdinapped and escapes and gets recaptured and put in a trunk. She then escapes again but then goes back to help her mother. Then someone comes after her when they are in a supposed safehouse with CTU and she has to go on the run again and get's into a car crash while getting away. After that she get's held up in a drug raid at a friends house and get's arrested again. They finally release her but while she is being transported she is ambushed and kidnapped again. But guess what, she escapes once more where he hitchhikes back to the CTU headquarters. And all this in the first season.

This season she has already been hit and chased by a wife beating man, narily escapes a bombing at CTU, gets accused by the nurses at a hospital that she is beating the little girl she is nannying, she steals a car and kidnaps the little girl, and is now in police custody for for murder.

All this in 31hours!
Is she good or what!

:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Lord!

I know it's a couple of days after the fact but I didn't get to watch it until last night. Had to tape it.

Of course Kim has put herself in trouble again but did anyone see the outfit Kim was wearing in the second half of this weeks episode? Apparently after coming out of the shower it was a little cold in the cabin.

Wow!
Even Captain might have been proud.
:)

Very nice.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, yeah she has nice tits and nipples, but how stupid is this chick? First she goes to a remote cabin with a trapper who is obviously "different". Then she believes him when he says, "The bombs gone off, quick follow me down to my bomb shelter and I'll lock us in. We'll be safe there." Dumb, dumb, dumb. Hot, but dumb.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No kidding

Dumb blonde for sure.

Go back 4 posts and you can read all the trouble she has found herself in over last season.

If she's that stupid he should have told her that everyone was dead and that they needed to **** like bunnies and procreate in order to re-populate the world and keep earth alive.
:rolleyes:

Nice tits though!
:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They did just get into the shelter. He'll probably ask next episode or just do it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts