Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2024 Copa America

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allegedly family members were being attacked in the stands.

What a match though!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full marks to Coach Marsch. Getting guys in that would have never gotten a sniff at that stage of the match would have never happened under Herdman.

Honestly though, questions need to be asked if J. David is the man going forward here. We have two years to go and as much as I love him as a player for Canada, it’s been quite some time since he has produced. Am I way off here?
Late to the party, but David is more of a fox-in-the-box player at Lille than someone who drives play. The player for me who is hopeless is Cyle Larin. Terribly one-footed and his good foot is bad. David needs someone more technically gifted to play with. He also was quite off in that match. I agree that fatigue was likely a major part of that.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnston should get a red for being so shitty ever since he went to Scotland :rolleyes:

Canada saved by a red later on, this team is underperforming massively… and not a coaching thing I don’t think.
I guess Johnston is assimilating but he's not alone in underperforming at the right time.

Larin is a wasted position when he's on the field.
Can't they get Davies more up the park.

The DEF set up before the first Argentina goal was brutal.
Maybe my memory is wrong but Regs would your old Pegasus team get caught like that with a striker behind you or any others you had? I believe not.

I don't see it as a coaching thing as much as I blame the quality of the players in key moments. BUT structurally I'm not a fan of how Canada is set up and while I don't know the players well you'll not have broadcasters for the most part showing Canada doing fantastic with players in positions to take a pass that isn't risky.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts