Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Vancouver FC Season

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, seeing the photos now and some of the highlights, the East stand def looked sketchy - I think that is more-or-less because the East side is for VIP and club-bought tickets? Tonnes of young kids milling about through-out the stadium, I wouldn't be surprised if some never went to their seats.

I was on that side for the whole game facing back across to the main stand and there were pockets of empty seats there too but definitely not as sparse as the pics of the aforementioned east side.

Difficult for me to really say as my attention for the majority of the match was focused on a set schedule as the away team liaison, but when I was able to take in some of the experience at field level, it certainly felt like a big occasion - loud, people engaged in the action and a cool energy that could be felt.

Saw many old faces and had the chance to chat with quite a few, loved the whole experience.

Next game is this Saturday evening, get some tix now and tag @knvb who'll buy your first pint from JC's craft brew setup (Brookswood) :knvb:

Weather is supposed to be fantastic as well.
Away team liaison eh.....
Yeah, seeing the photos now and some of the highlights, the East stand def looked sketchy - I think that is more-or-less because the East side is for VIP and club-bought tickets? Tonnes of young kids milling about through-out the stadium, I wouldn't be surprised if some never went to their seats.

I was on that side for the whole game facing back across to the main stand and there were pockets of empty seats there too but definitely not as sparse as the pics of the aforementioned east side.

Difficult for me to really say as my attention for the majority of the match was focused on a set schedule as the away team liaison, but when I was able to take in some of the experience at field level, it certainly felt like a big occasion - loud, people engaged in the action and a cool energy that could be felt.

Saw many old faces and had the chance to chat with quite a few, loved the whole experience.

Next game is this Saturday evening, get some tix now and tag @knvb who'll buy your first pint from JC's craft brew setup (Brookswood) :knvb:

Weather is supposed to be fantastic as well.

Team liaison eh.....
Gotti Yes GIF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am heading out to this one. I will be looking for you Regs!!

Bored As Roma GIF by Tennis TV
Didn't see you, did you make it out?

Not a great result for VFC but 9 goals and star in the making 16 year old slotting his first is an exciting positive.

Decent crowd of 3400 or so.

Old faces seen again after a long time:

Jose Branco
Bob Sawtell*
Fletcher*
Lietchy*
Brian Donald
Halvy
Thomo* :rolleyes:

*seen in previous matches.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Young team or not, this team is sorely lacking in defensive awareness and a bit of bite.

Some of these guys are not up to this level in my eyes.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0