Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2023 Canadian Championship

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Kyle Jones had a monster game in the middle. Really dicated the pace of the game and was very composed on the ball.

The goal he set up driving to the line and cutting back was simple yet effective soccer.

Pelosi(sp) with the goals obviously a great game as well.

One thing that impressed me was how much the outside wings of TSS attacked Valour. The overlaps and channel runs really thru them off.

TSS started slow and seemed a bit intimidated at the start but the first goal really opened things up for them.

Valour really need to play direct as the useless possesion play they were doing did nothing to test the TSS back line. Their defending at times was shocking.

Was a fun game to watch today.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought Kyle Jones had a monster game in the middle. Really dicated the pace of the game and was very composed on the ball.

The goal he set up driving to the line and cutting back was simple yet effective soccer.

Pelosi(sp) with the goals obviously a great game as well.

One thing that impressed me was how much the outside wings of TSS attacked Valour. The overlaps and channel runs really thru them off.

TSS started slow and seemed a bit intimidated at the start but the first goal really opened things up for them.

Valour really need to play direct as the useless possesion play they were doing did nothing to test the TSS back line. Their defending at times was shocking.

Was a fun game to watch today.
Totally agree with you Gurps. Perfect summation!

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just watched the hi-lites and that is well done.

I also stand corrected on the ticket price thingy.
That strategy paid off in spades, especially now that they advance.

Nice to see

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0