Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Whitecaps

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone else kinda hoping some other Canadian GKs rise up and take his spot on the CanMNT now?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Anyone else kinda hoping some other Canadian GKs rise up and take his spot on the CanMNT now?

Not really. He was awesome for the Caps and they have been a shite organization to play for. One of my favorite all time Caps TBH.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baldy and Teibert against Nagbe lol... enough said.

Set piece goes directly to Columbus, ends up in a quick break and a second yellow for a professional foul. Only the Caps could fcuk that up that spendidly.

Cavallini isn't a DP. One goalie isn't going to do it. Find a central midfielder who can actually play. Why is this all rocket science to this organization?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Starting line up: feel there are at least three spots that should be allocated elsewhere….

Baldi, Tiebert, and Nerwinski are not starters. Certainly should not have the armband on RT.

Early on, Baldi was awful as was Vaso. He was switched right off, and it never got better. There was not one Cap who played well through till they went down a man at 2-0 down, I will say, for once Jake wasn’t the worse on the pitch (looking at you, Brown); that foul was weak, and debatable as last man. Ref blew that one.

Down a man and with changes, squad played better, I liked Vite.

Then, the clown car act at the back, down 3-0.

Sartini Out? :D

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-5-2 has always been the death of Vancouver pro teams. Cant expect the wingbacks to do wind sprints for any amount of time and still play intelligent, proper footy. Back to the Honda Classic :cool:!!!
Don't know anything about the intelligence bit, but you were never really a proper RWB to begin with to be fair ;)

"They don't build'em like they used too" rings a bell...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weak crowd.

Turf looks Shag carpet slow.

Playing to the visitors advantage.

world fails GIF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NYC is class. So many good players who play intelligent balls FORWARD.

Dejome is a HUGE liability defensively, especially in this system. For that matter Guti isn't a whole lot better and constantly looking around to blame someone else for his poor positions he takes up.

Cava's workrate has been excellent.

Is it just me or is there an electronic sound / buzz in the broadcast? Driving me nuts... oh well, go Canucks go!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that sound/buzz as well Regs turned off the TV a few times just to make sure my brain wasnt malfunctioning.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts