Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he’s Canadian he will get implanted with the heart monitor device and play. These kids just don’t want it anymore.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why can't we have nice things?

:mad:
Obviously I want the kid to be healthy, but....

Isn't this just a little bit fishy? BM seems to find any little niggle or excuse to keep him home. This type of illness is so subjective. It's not like a broken bone, so really, the doc can report anything he/she wants. I'll be furious if I see him suiting up that weekend or in the following days from our match, playing for BM.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently it’s real mild inflammation. I like to think they aren’t making this up but looking after an athlete/human. I thought you were over all this pessimism Dude.

Personally I’ve been on what can only be described as a modern holiday. Day 5 of the Rona. Isolation in the basement for a few days. Wife bringing me meals. She’s gotten sick now too of course regardless. First time in my life I’ve been sick and babied by my wife as opposed to being treated like a Nuisance that needs to suck it up. This COVID is alright.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously I want the kid to be healthy, but....

Isn't this just a little bit fishy? BM seems to find any little niggle or excuse to keep him home. This type of illness is so subjective. It's not like a broken bone, so really, the doc can report anything he/she wants. I'll be furious if I see him suiting up that weekend or in the following days from our match, playing for BM.

I'd be more furious if they discovered the issue, put him in the BM starting 11, and he dropped dead in the middle of the match...

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
out four to ten weeks... biggest worry is being bored... I can think of a few ways he might choose to alleviate his boredom...

Shocked Eddie Murphy GIF

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently it’s real mild inflammation. I like to think they aren’t making this up but looking after an athlete/human. I thought you were over all this pessimism Dude.

Personally I’ve been on what can only be described as a modern holiday. Day 5 of the Rona. Isolation in the basement for a few days. Wife bringing me meals. She’s gotten sick now too of course regardless. First time in my life I’ve been sick and babied by my wife as opposed to being treated like a Nuisance that needs to suck it up. This COVID is alright.
Uh, yeah. Omicron is the Man Cold. We have been hassled all these years when it's now obvious we've been dealing with a deadly virus all along.

We are owed an apology.

4-10 weeks worth Regs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This just seems really odd to me. Good chance to play in a WC and you just say nah?

Suspect he was left off the squad again, and he’s having a bit of a reaction. Seems odd to me, too.

Apparently as the story goes, he turned down call-up when Canada was playing the wary round minnows in the Caribbean. Well, he was the only one turning those down. So if you are the gaffer, why would you bother calling for the big matches? Could be he doesn’t actually have a great attitude?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One week to go to the qualifier, LFG!!!!!

Oh, and this news:

Good luck canceling your flights!

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Weak. Its a outdoor game and we needed all the support we could get. Transmission outdoors is very low.

Hopefully they cancel all the tickets american fans bought.

US will have full stadiums for their home games this round I bet.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apparently they are refunding ALL tickets already bought and doing a sale again.

Unfortunately something like 4-6 week wait for ticket Master to issue refunds.

Let's hope that's the last of the clusterfcuks we see over the next 14 days!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huge loss, depth will be tested...for all squads. I'm not panicking about this, and fcuk Arfield.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts