Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just checked my schedule and the game on November 12th against Costa Rica is very attractive for me, where the 16th against Mexico I have conflicts and will be tough for me now that I look at it.
I could be in for the 12th wherever its being played actually.

Given its Remembrance Day on the 11th it sure would be nice for them to announce the venue(s) sooner than later.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
"We have to assume CR is a 3 point game for us"

Frankly, if we can't handle Costa Rica in Canada, there is no conversation anymore about qualifying. I think that's what I meant.

They couldn't handle Honduras in Canada. Prepare for disappointment.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, I think CR is better than they've showed and will be a fcuking handful... the only home date I'd remotely consider a gimme is Jamaica...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's crazy is we can see a scenario where Mexico dominates the top, and Jamaica the bottom...and the rest of the countries in a dogfight for points. Everyone will be looking to pump Jamaica as much as possible just to gain GF differential.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would not conclude that Jamaica is a total pushover just yet.

Mexico needed a last minute goal to beat them at the Azteca. Yes, they got smashed at home by Panama, but due to Covid they were playing without fans in Kingston. Additionally, because of their Covid situation in Jamaica, several of their English based players were unavailable.

Not sure we should be counting on any "freebies" in the Octo...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would not conclude that Jamaica is a total pushover just yet.

Mexico needed a last minute goal to beat them at the Azteca. Yes, they got smashed at home by Panama, but due to Covid they were playing without fans in Kingston. Additionally, because of their Covid situation in Jamaica, several of their English based players were unavailable.

Not sure we should be counting on any "freebies" in the Octo...
Again, eternal optimist. It's the new Hex and it's CONCACAF. Unless you are Mexico, getting through is never assured, and expect the unexpected. Somebody on Twatter made a point yesterday that if you asked England to transfer into CONCACAF they'd have a hard time with all the shenanigans, and I agree. Yes, I'm sure I'll be roasted for that comment, too, with all the English ballsack lickers on this site.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I'm sure I'll be roasted for that comment, too, with all the English ballsack lickers on this site.
No idea where that comes from. I can't remember the last time an TTP England supporter posted anything pro-england.

Perhaps your Asian identification issues spill over into British identification differences? It's the Scots that ballsack lick here.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No idea where that comes from. I can't remember the last time an TTP England supporter posted anything pro-england.

Perhaps your Asian identification issues spill over into British identification differences? It's the Scots that ballsack lick here.
Nobody outside the Scottish take the Scots seriously.

Seriously.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it davies injury isnt too serious lets hope!

As for tonight we have the players to do it.

Need David more service and need to lock down the centeal midfield wouldnt be surprised to see a 3 man midfield. You would assume hutch would start tonight.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it davies injury isnt too serious lets hope!

As for tonight we have the players to do it.

Need David more service and need to lock down the centeal midfield wouldnt be surprised to see a 3 man midfield. You would assume hutch would start tonight.
May still need a CSIS team to get him back out of Germany for the rest of the qualifiers...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
May still need a CSIS team to get him back out of Germany for the rest of the qualifiers...
BM Trainers: "You say you have a hangnail, Alphonso?" - orders MRI, Cat Scan, X-Ray, bloodwork, schedules Hyperbolic Chamber. Player withheld from National Duty.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The strange was just too much temptation!

Get Some GIF by CBS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors that may or may not be true, but too good to ignore, are that the person brought into the bubble was a teammate's sister. That's one way to get some. As always, we need photos so as to judge for ourselves...to see if it was worth it.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumors that may or may not be true, but too good to ignore, are that the person brought into the bubble was a teammate's sister. That's one way to get some. As always, we need photos so as to judge for ourselves...to see if it was worth it.

This should make the UCL group stage matches between Chelsea and Juve a little extra spicy :wa:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts