Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone appears on the prelim gold cup roster including Arfield...

A couple of interesting young players in the list that are attached to EPL teams in Jebbison and Flores. I'm not sure if that's more hopeful or if there's actually something agreed with them.

Edit: Borjan is missing

I mean it's a 60-man roster. It's tough to read too much into.

If anything the lack of Borjan points to the idea that Herdman plans to rotate the squad.

Presumably there will be some sort of camp leading up to the competition so the attendees at that will obviously be much more illuminating...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mexico being punished by FIFA for their fans' homophobic chants last March... first 2 qualifying home games to be played without fans (Jamaica and Canada) so chances of Canada picking up a point a bit better
Non-PC response: Well, that's ghey.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mean it's a 60-man roster. It's tough to read too much into.

If anything the lack of Borjan points to the idea that Herdman plans to rotate the squad.

Presumably there will be some sort of camp leading up to the competition so the attendees at that will obviously be much more illuminating...

Yeah for sure, it was more that if anyone was definitely out of the plans then they wouldn't be on the list.

The other missing player is Adekugbe, but that makes sense as he just transferred to a Turkish league club and probably wants a full pre-season there to earn a starting spot.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone who doesn't think Arfield is of service, I'd argue even a starter, to Canada is dead wrong.

I watch him most every week during Rangers' season and he's more than good enough to contribute to this team. He, Steve Davies, Ryan Jack (not playing in Euro due to rehab, not skill) Glen Kamara (playing in Euro's) and Joe Aribo ran most, actually all, their SPFL competition (I know not saying much Septic aside) and most of their Europa League season off the park.

Scotty may be 32, but I think he's quite a young 32 if he rests and rehabs appropriately this close season. He battled niggling injuries all year for an Unstoppable Rangers side this that had an injury plagued midfield (And Scotty does come on out wide on the right as a sub frequently when he doesn't start)

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
"successful dribbles" is the one that makes me rage above all the rest... some pencilneck dweeb who's never played the game deciding if a dribble was "successful" or not... and as if that necessarily means it was the right decision in the game situation... rubbish

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their has to be one a hole in every group. analytics are good, much better than the old days when you had old fashioned guys using subjective assessments of players with assessments full of biases.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their has to be one a hole in every group. analytics are good, much better than the old days when you had old fashioned guys using subjective assessments of players with assessments full of biases.
Really? Vancouver Whitecaps are almost dead LAST in the Western Conference.

When are they gonna use these good analytics? RT's passing accuracy must be near 98%... you think that is a good stat? Call me old fashioned but...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts