Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantastic result. Great performance to comeback against a Panama team that has been playing great defence.

Wheeler and Dunfield though...

It's like they gave two kids from the make a wish foundation the chance to commentate. I am ok with some bias and some excitement, but there needs to be a certain level of professionalism.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
What happened between laryea and the panama player. Maybe i need to read the Panama Papers to find the facts.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone remember watching Dungfield as a player??? Fack was he shyte.
He would be nowhere near able to even practice with this squad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah so that’s what happened. Not cool, but Lariya is the start of literally every scrum. He invites that shite. On one hand I like that he’s winding other squads up. On the other, gets pretty exhausting for his teammates to have to continuously come to his defence . The return trip to Panama will be something else!

Bloody loving these games. So much drama and pretty freaking proud of this squad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks to the alternate livestream feeds this morning o didn’t have to hear Dungfield and “Wheels”.

Does anyone know why these donkeys ever got assigned these games?

Let them cut their teeth in CPL, but why not bring on Shaad / Millar? I mean Shaad has some sort of affiliation with ONESOCCER, no? Even Blake Price is better, at least he’s professional. I’d really love to hear Millar or Craig Forest doing commentary.

These guys are getting so much negative feedback right now, can’t see them sticking.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 points about "wheels":

1. when the melee in the corner took place, he said something along the lines of "and the Canadian bench is running down now too"... shortly there after... "here comes the whole Panama bench"... and ended with "come on that's ridiculous, how can the 4th official allow the whole Panama team to run right past him"

2. it was subtle but after the match Dunfield says "wheels, you're not gonna sleep tonight are you?"... "well yes I might as I haven't slept in 5 days with the birth of my son..." - he just had to get that in there, surprised we didn't hear a reference to it sooner :rolleyes:

---

Laryea is gonna cost this team at some point...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, big shout out to Toronto. The crowd was electric.

As much as I would love to see the USA game in January here, I shudder to think how much the Southsiders would fcuking ruin it. Canada flags? No thank you we have Cascadia and Pride flags. Oh Canada? No thank you, we need to sing John Denver for the first 10 minutes.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
---

Laryea is gonna cost this team at some point...

So, assuming it was a loogie, what do you think the chatter is now amongst the officiating crews? Probably something along the lines of "that guys is an asshole", "that guy is always causing problems", etc..

Nobody will condone spitting, but FFS, he's not subtle at all, you could hear him yapping over the broadcast over the noise of a packed house went bananas....he's going to get the wrong side of every 50/50 call going forward. He's the sheep who cried wolf.

Too bad, because on his playing merits, he's won me over. Versatile, great pace, and super durable....but tick, tick, tick.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy thought maybe?

BC place is too big. We wont have a full house and it wont be loud.

Only other place we can play a game in January is Victoria.

Yes its a smaller stadium with less fans but watching the caps play pacific there the crowd was loud and literally at fieldside. Was neat to see the atmosphere for that game.

Or do it at swanguard by adding seats? We need a loud crowd for the usa game and i just dont see bc place being the spot giving us a home field advantage like Toronto was yesterday.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m all for BC place, intimate atmosphere. I’m hearing it’s all but done Canada vs USA Jan.30 BC place. Hoping this happens. I will Be at this one for sure.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crazy thought maybe?

BC place is too big. We wont have a full house and it wont be loud.

Only other place we can play a game in January is Victoria.

Yes its a smaller stadium with less fans but watching the caps play pacific there the crowd was loud and literally at fieldside. Was neat to see the atmosphere for that game.

Or do it at swanguard by adding seats? We need a loud crowd for the usa game and i just dont see bc place being the spot giving us a home field advantage like Toronto was yesterday.
I think we'd fill the join, BC Place that is, to whatever maximum capacity is allowed. I think this team is very quickly building momentum with not only ALL footy fans in BC, but casual fringe fans, too. I really think we could fill the upper and lower bowl, it'd be intimate as fcuk. Besides, if we can do it for Mexico, certainly we can do it for the US.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
do it conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

do it jewish GIF

Do It Reaction GIF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Place will be packed for this. TTP section again???? Regsy??
Sure, of course, already on it.

First step is to signup here:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0