Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what? 15 minutes? No way... any stoppage in play allows enough time.

excited andy samberg GIF
Gotta be some Mexican clock killing coming your way.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't wait. Gotta PVR and watch later, so means I have to turn off from all social media and sports talk till 8:00. Argh.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada going with their best lineup vs mexico...

Hope this decision doesnt cost us points in the next two games.

If the guys get tired and dont at least tie jamaica and beat panama this could be the decision that kills us.
I just dont see why going for a win in mexico against their full roster makes sense. If we lose and burn out a few bodies it only hurts us in the next two games.

However as a fan this should make the game exciting.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canada going with their best lineup vs mexico...

Hope this decision doesnt cost us points in the next two games.

If the guys get tired and dont at least tie jamaica and beat panama this could be the decision that kills us.
I just dont see why going for a win in mexico against their full roster makes sense. If we lose and burn out a few bodies it only hurts us in the next two games.

However as a fan this should make the game exciting.
Don't really have a choice. The "bench guys" are all unavailable (Larin, Cava, Wotherspoon, Hoillet, etc.).

At least we know that Mexico is not just banking this one. Corona, Jiminez, Lozano, Herrera, Ochoa - that is more or less full strength.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hearing That's the first result in a Mexico since 1980 makes me feel old.

I'd argue they deserved better tonight.
Either way, Well done. Herdman deserves some credit.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a game. Good to get a point.
Lost Tajon Vitoria and Laryea next game due to cards.Hoilett back for Jamaica game. Henry will come in for Vitoria.

God to see Panama lose and another tie Btw Honduras and Costa Rica. Those results really help Canada.

Vitoria played awesome today best game I seen him play in a Canada jersey.

These games are killing me....

Jamaica next who has a depleted squad.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what happened here...

Mac Creps was about to throw the ball out had a vision that Rusty was on the field and quickly pulled his arm back not realizing he had guys that actually play the ball forward. Its like when guys in war come home and have nightmare flashbacks.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I’m just blown away! Awesome! And very pleased for you @Regs
Thinking about it, and all the "concacaf gonna concacaf"... very lucky that was not called a PK.
That was pretty bad. Lucky there is no VAR for these.

That was about Crepeau's only misstep though. He was commanding and solid, personally I like him in there. That was clumsy, and I'm sure he's been getting a good ribbing from his mates, but fcuk me they wouldn't' be ribbing him if it was a call against.

I found the officiating crew solid. No shenanigans, the first goal looked onside to me, by a hair, and with all the BS at Centre, they didn't add that into extra time, either. I'll take that level of officiating every time.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
and without that annoying GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLL (Fuk, I'd like to punch the guy who started that in the face - but more everyone else for imitating him)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0