Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTP Pool 2022 TTP NFL Pickem Challenge

Offical TTP Pools
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2022 TTP NFL Pickem Challenge

Predict the winners of of ALL NFL games played each week and win.

The pool is for the complete 2022/2023 regular season.

2022 NFL Pickem Challenge Rules

$30 TTP Dollars Entry Fee which covers the following:
  • $1 per week for weekly payouts
  • $12 for overall champion payout
Weekly pick entry opens every Tuesday @ NOON Pacific

There are NO default picks this season, i.e., if you do not submit any of your picks for a week, the system will not pick the visitor automatically for you.

Tiebreakers
Each week has a tie-breaker question: How many total points scored in the MNF game?
In the event of a weekly tie, whomever has the closest answer will win the weekly payout. In the event the tiebreaker doesn't break the tie (more than one closest), there will be NO WEEKLY PAYOUT and the winnings carry over to the next week's payout. In the event the there is a tie for the last week of the season, the winnings will go to the overall season champion.

In the event of a overall season tie, the pot will be split evenly amongst all the winners.

Special Note:
If a poolster is a TTP Premium Member as of Week 2 of the pool and wins the overall season championship, an extra $50 will be paid out to them. Not a Premium Member? Go here: https://takethepiss.com/account/upgrades

2022 Payouts available:

Weekly Winners
$1.00 x number of poolsters

Overall
$12 x number of poolsters

HOW TO ENTER

Steps to join:

1. Make sure you have enough TTP Dollars in your TTP Wallet: https://takethepiss.com/credits-system/currency/ttp-dollars.3/
    Purchase your TTP Dollars there by clicking on the purchase tab and selecting the amount you need to top up your wallet and have enough for the entry fee.
    You can also get to this by clicking the dollar icon in the site nav bar (to the right of your alerts).
  2. Go to the pool page and click the join pool button https://takethepiss.com/pickem/2022-ttp-nfl-pickem-challenge.27/ (currently large blue button)
  3. Get familiar with the picking interface and when ready, make your picks for the first week before the each game cutoff time (yes, you can make / change picks for a week up until the scheduled kickoff time)

What are TTP Dollars?

Can purchase $1 = $1 CND to put in your wallet and use for various items / events on the site that requires a "purchase"

Any questions, fire away.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for the site support!

Cheers,

Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Sorted.

No way to re-up membership before it expires? Paint wants it web site back...
Hmmm, I thought you could and it just tacks on 12 months to current. If not, then the answer is no.

#worldsbestsalesman

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just signed up! I'm basically throwing my money away! lol
Excited Lets Go GIF

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just pissed away my first Dallas ‘should’ win pick. One of 9 I’ll likely get wrong this year

How bout dem boys!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I haven't put in my pick yet, but in my head I've already changed up my pick for Thursday 3 times.

season 2 burn GIF by Clasharama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts