Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Round of 16

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking incredible!

Morocco Shut Up GIF by CAF
got this game right.....my usa pick really hurt though

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a crazy finish to a game that was hard to watch until near the end of regulation.

Morocco is the most disciplined team with its tactics that I can recall.
But Spain only took runs at their back line for through balls so late in the game and that was surprising.

If you can't win the crosses on the corners FFS why not bring it in with two!!!
More of the same won't get you a different result.

No wonder Enrique sat on the bench for the PKs. He must have been thinking, why the f..k they didn't work on PKs in practice.
I don't think most football players on the world stage are fans of homework.

"Over a year ago, in many national camps we told players, You have homework ahead of the World Cup. You must take at least 1,000 penalties with the club. You can't just train them when they're with the national team'," Luis Enrique told reporters on Monday.

"I don't think it's a lottery. If you train often, then the way you take penalties improves. Obviously, you can't train the pressure and tension, but you can cope with it.

"It doesn't depend on luck, the goalkeeper is key in the shootout. All three of our keepers are good at them. In our sessions we have players taking penalty kicks, it's homework we've taken into account."

They also did much of this today:

"Our philosophy is the same. We try and entertain the fans so they have fun watching us. We shouldn't just go and get the victory, we need to entertain the spectators."

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I loved the fact spain was knocking the ball around in the second half of extra time and instead of getting balls into the box!
Stick to the game plan I guess.
The passing did look nice...

Canada scored against Morocco and should have had a second by inches. Crazy as Morocco defence is very solid.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody was saying Canadas group was shite and Croatia/Morocco were going out. Who was that?
I was wrong I guess.

However I still stand by both of them being shite. Both of their games in the round of 16 were awful to watch. But that doesn't matter if you win though.

Side note, the penalties that Spain and Japan produced... fcuk me

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. Neither are great teams. Morocco is a tough out. Such a disciplined squad. Shades of Greece in the Euros.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0