Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Provincial B Cup - Predictions, Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a pretty poor game all round. Guildford's attacking play from the earlier rounds just deserted them, although Snipers are a good defensive unit.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
When you lose so bad it's hard to say anything, but that snipers team were nothing special. Teams from the vmsl I've played in the past were far better like Shaheen, lupi, and metropolitan for example.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a pretty poor game all round. Guildford's attacking play from the earlier rounds just deserted them, although Snipers are a good defensive unit.
I guess anything can happen in a tournament. Guildford looked good on the way to the final but your highlights showed Snipers shutting them down and thus the gap between div2 and div3 perhaps. Then again Guildford did the same to All Blacks the week before, made it look easy too.

When you lose so bad it's hard to say anything, but that snipers team were nothing special. Teams from the vmsl I've played in the past were far better like Shaheen, lupi, and metropolitan for example.
8-1 tho ;)

Did you guys have enough players? lol
Those are definitely good teams.

Snipers did create a lot of chances in the final. Maybe score 3 or 4 on another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0