Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Nations Cup

SofaKingGood

Sep 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the emphasis on the tourney to have fun or to win? I find that certain countries can field a roster of their “countrymen” but rather than fielding a Div1/2 player they will get an import Prem player of a different ethnicity. I get that everyone wants to win but is that fair to a team who recruits their own expats, etc irrespective of which div they play in.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is the emphasis on the tourney to have fun or to win? I find that certain countries can field a roster of their “countrymen” but rather than fielding a Div1/2 player they will get an import Prem player of a different ethnicity. I get that everyone wants to win but is that fair to a team who recruits their own expats, etc irrespective of which div they play in.
I am certain that the emphasis is to win.

My experience has always been that winning is fun. Like really fun.

Just win, baby.

Al Davis Nfl GIF by Las Vegas Raiders

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In o30...

England 2-1 Ireland.

Did Ireland get eliminated from the boot of CIC??

:p

Congrats btw!
I cannot claim that GWG unfortunately.

I also lost out on a goal in the final FFS!

What an absolutely brilliant weekend on and off the pitch. You could throw a stick in any direction and hit someone you knew. Great to catch up with so many faces after the layoff.

Congrats to all of those that won, and an even greater congrats to the organizers who managed to put together an incredible tournament and atmosphere in what were no doubt, difficult logistical circumstances before a ball was even kicked.

Looking forward to defending our title already.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts