Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gaspar was only on a season long loan, they're rid of him now if they want to be....
Then I'd call it experiment over. They currently have two capable backs in both Brown and Gutierrez. If he were head and shoulders better than those two, different story. At best he's as good as they are on their average day. At worse, he seems to play disinterested. Move on from him. Develop from within the second options. I just don't want that second option to be Jake anymore. I don't mind him as depth in the back 3 role, not as a WB or FB though.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raposo and Baldy can also fcuk off to the CPL... maybe at some point in my lifetime the Caps will actually develop someone who can play in MLS, but that day ain't today...

off the post

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Raposo and Baldy can also fcuk off to the CPL... maybe at some point in my lifetime the Caps will actually develop someone who can play in MLS, but that day ain't today...
Meb
Another crappy comment on a crappy site!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it means taking 30 minutes to construct 2 sentences, no, I cannot.

Great Job GIF by Peloton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts