Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FB Marketplace is a scammers haven, both ways. Add in the ability to "out" someone if you somehow feel wronged, well....

Who knows, maybe the seller did indeed "sell" a broken treadmill, and maybe the two were in the middle of disputing it, i.e.: "Take back your piece of shite I don't want it." "No, you owe me $650.00"

Posts her story on FB hoping to lever out the cash.

It's easy to see how something like this can be easily escalated, and see through the sob stories.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zzzzzzzz....

Another inspiring performance by Baldisimo.

sam winchester yawn GIF

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah... runs to press way late, then gets upset that his teammates close to where the ball went aren't also (hopelessly) pressing... as I said, he has his strengths... and his weaknesses...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A game yes, but but not a good quality game. whitecaps outplayed by a team won't make the playoffs. Reminded me of the Pacific match. I

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awesome, will delete the PVR.

Centerback? That was the answer?

What happened to a good old 4-4-2, centerback / sweeper combo? Make it 4-5-1 if you want to park the bus.

No?

Am I too old?

Seems to me that, if you are short bodies in that key position, and you have a plumber like Rose, you just go back to basics, have a couple of hard working guys on the wings, and play the counter? Then in that system, Baldi as fill in makes a bit more sense. When I saw him as the middle of a back three, I just though the coach is getting a wee bit fancy.

I guess in the end, a draw away when you are short should be seen as a decent result, but still.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win by the Caps last night, perhaps best game in over a year?

Even RT made a penetrating run FORWARD once or twice.

Jungwirth has been great but he's a bit of a weird duck out there pounding his chest every time he clears the box?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounders were way over the Caps heads last night.

4-1

I watched here and there. Is it just me or does Hasal have a weird technique as a shot stopper? I can't remember which goal it was but the one that was blasted up high near post... he didn't even track the ball and dove to his left almost to get out of the way. I dunno, just seemed really strange.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teibert, teibert, teibert. Game winning goal and a good defensive performance.
Defence was better with godoy and veselinovic on the backline.
Godinho looked good in his 20 minutes.
Looking forward to seeing cavallini back on the field because he is more skillful than white and the team needs to possess the ball more. Team gave the ball back to K.C. 20 times too many.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teibert, teibert, teibert. Game winning goal and a good defensive performance.
All the time leading up to his wonder strike, he was absolute garbage. Like even for his standards garbage. When he wasn't making back passes, he was losing possession in bad areas.

But a wins a win and no one will remember how poor overall the performance was ever.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the time leading up to his wonder strike, he was absolute garbage. Like even for his standards garbage. When he wasn't making back passes, he was losing possession in bad areas.

But a wins a win and no one will remember how poor overall the performance was ever.
Blind squirrels and busted clocks. Of course, WFC social media was in full fellatio mode post-match... comical...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure how a team with Teibert as captain did it, but they won again, against Portland. Maybe he's a better player than previously suggested.
It was a must needed win in order to make the playoffs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the heck? I turned off that garbage at halftime.

Maybe he's a better player than previously suggested.

He's no Jordan Henderson, so don't kid yourself on any redemption against distractors.

As a player, in that role, he's below par.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the heck? I turned off that garbage at halftime.

He's no Jordan Henderson, so don't kid yourself on any redemption against distractors.

As a player, in that role, he's below par.

Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

After the first half I checked out to Finish off season 2 of Ted Lasso. Whom I might add is my Halloween costume this year

Is Sartini our Lasso?

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably lots of people who switched channels at half time. Wonder if they will make the same mistake next time.
Whitecaps salaries are out. Gauld at only $2m, earlier rumour was $3m. Pedro vite at #3 on the list. overall a small budget team. Every nba team has at least one player who makes more than the entire whitecaps roster. Some nfl coaches make more than the whitecaps roster.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny how the minute Cavallini came off things changed.

What was even more funny was his lack of enthusiasm and participation in the post game celebrations.
I didn't even see him...

And yeah, there's a double meaning in that read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts