Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's unfortunate that the Whitecaps have the worst sayings and marketing spiel.

Bonus points to you though for not mentioning it takes a village.

The Office Reaction GIF by My4
Ugh. What makes it the worst is that I didn't even know that was a marketing slogan. I came up with that on my own.

In A Box Reaction GIF

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Norwegian 2nd tier... meh
Or, about what USL would be? It's been, what, 5 years since they torpedoed WFCII?

Weather Bair is up to the task of being an MLS player or not is not the point, the point is, the club kissed away YEARS of development for maybe a dozen players for no better reason than being penny pinchers.

It may be Bair will spend the rest of his time in Norway or Finland or some weird 2nd tier European league....but the point is, with some players, they just need more time and a professional environment. Caps and their U23 team? You have to be kidding me.

Graveyard.

Apparently I guess there is a MLS Reserve league on the books for next year; I suspect that's still a level lower than USL and likely CPL though.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pretty lucky to leave Denver with a point. Denver had 22 shots at goal. Lots of poor performances. Rose and baldi are poor defenders.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ugly to watch.

WTF Cava? Two opportunities inside 12 yards...one he passed off (seriously), the other I guess you could argue he was a bit more closed in and blocked, but come on....this is our designated player, our striker. One of those 2 chances needs to be buried, and he needs to generate 2 chances a night to keep up a reasonable ratio.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I swear weird stuff follows this club at every turn

I mean I know its facebook so it must be true right. But ya to your point., either she did it, her wife did it or someone with motive is lying to make her look bad (maybe a player). Either way you have to again question the characteristics being recruited by the club

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the person sold it on Facebook marketplace that implies they were communicating directly with the account they posted screenshots of.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Emma coached with Mountain before moving full-time into the REX program... seemed a quality coach and person to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts