Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
impressed by the responses from Schuster especially; I wonder if it's the same old ownership / committee that is still holding things back...

Certainly smells of that.

So...what did we see last night? Jesus, they looked more like a professional football club, not a team from the VMSL trying to play against one.

Where to start here...

Seeing Jungwirth play last night makes me thing it was criminal that Rose started ahead of this guy. He's a real CB, and he didn't switch off the way Vaso is prone to do at least once / match. He didn't last night, finally, and maybe it's because nobody is safe anymore.

Likewise, how the fcuk has it been we haven't seen more of Gaspar? Again, to think Nerwinski was slotted in ahead of this guy is criminal. The quality isn't even close, Garpar had a boat load of touches, and those touches looked composed and normal, nor like he was trying to throw away his grandmas dirty underwear, his recovery was excellent. With Jake, you always see him trying to get goalside, because he's always out of position. Gaspar, goalside at all times, was up field frequently, and just....composed.

Guys looked like they remembered how to defend. Guys were jockeying, getting stuck in. Although Gauld was easy MOM, Dajome and Brown were both excellent. Man, love how this Brown kid plays! I'd prefer to see he and Gaspar back there, even though Gaspar is a natural RB, until Guti is back. When that happens, Gaffer will have some tough choices.

Can't stand White but fcuk me he finished another last night, actually was quite noticeable. The Gauld effect is obvious. Gauld looks to be worth the price to get in on the intimate atmosphere. Obviously the situation was a-typical, and the high of the manager being gassed will wear off, just hope it sticks long enough to drag this club into the playoffs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish Blake price would social distance to Regina.
His voice is nice, pretty to look at next to Dollie, but that's about it. Why wasn't Schaad retained to come back?

Dollie definitely knows where his bread is buttered. Some of his comments just baffle the fcuk out of me.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whitecaps announcers are just glorified cheerleaders.
Yes, so does anyone know for sure if Schaad was dismissed due to being critical of the club? A CPL "storyteller"? Both? Does he even have a gig right now?

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guys looked like they remembered how to defend. Guys were jockeying, getting stuck in. Although Gauld was easy MOM, Dajome and Brown were both excellent. Man, love how this Brown kid plays! I'd prefer to see he and Gaspar back there, even though Gaspar is a natural RB, until Guti is back. When that happens, Gaffer will have some tough choices.

Can't stand White but fcuk me he finished another last night, actually was quite noticeable. The Gauld effect is obvious. Gauld looks to be worth the price to get in on the intimate atmosphere. Obviously the situation was a-typical, and the high of the manager being gassed will wear off, just hope it sticks long enough to drag this club into the playoffs.

You seem a bit confused Dude??

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Believe in Gauld.
It's unfortunate that the Whitecaps have the worst sayings and marketing spiel.

Bonus points to you though for not mentioning it takes a village.

The Office Reaction GIF by My4

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's unfortunate that the Whitecaps have the worst sayings and marketing spiel.

Bonus points to you though for not mentioning it takes a village.

The Office Reaction GIF by My4
They are really playing on the intimate atmosphere. I'm seeing them promote date night ad's on FB. I mean if I really hated the chick and planned to dump her and book it at half time they might have something :wa:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one else find Baldisimo as irritating as I do?

Slow motion is being kind. He comes across as lazy and entitled out there. Reminds me of Froese on that front (I probably butchered that spelling).

I see RT going for the eStack look with the stache. Too bad can't play like him :(

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Baldy has clear limits but he's never been particularly lazy. They're clearly directing him to drop and bomb and let other do the dirtier work. Interesting strategy.

Cava is an average player. No more, no less.

That effort last night was not good enough for the importance of the game. They've been playing well, so I have no idea why Sartini took them to task in the center circle after the game, but in private the clear message should have been that this wasn't good enough.

I just don't understand how at this point in the season they continue to appear to have ZERO cohesion going forward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts