Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nort directly on topic, but I but I watched Bluejays play in Seattle yesterday, with the air full of smoke from forest fires. whitecaps are better off because the club can close the bc place roof.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nort directly on topic, but I but I watched Bluejays play in Seattle yesterday, with the air full of smoke from forest fires. whitecaps are better off because the club can close the bc place roof.
what does this even mean?

There wasnt any smoke in seattle

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go to Google and search "Seattle Air quality index" and you will discover that Seattle Air is full of smoke from the forest fires. The sportsnet reporters didn't report that fact.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I caught from minute 50 onward...yeah, he's a player and complements our Columbians well. Very quick, gets stuck in, and no messing about with play acting. Very likeable so far.

It bothers me that White finished that goal last night. He's just such a shitty player, and although there is one argument that production should be rewarded, I feel the only two good things he did all half that I saw was finish a run, and get is body on the right side of a sitter, all off the back of some great work conducted by Gauld. Kinda like how they reward RT for making a forward pass every 8 matches.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

If I'm reading this right, the club has some huge increases coming up over the next 5 years to finish out current lease...

theBreaker: Exclusive: Whitecaps' BC Place contract revealed.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
really unfortunate Kerfoot wasn't allowed to build his own stadium, but even more frustrating is the fact that a replacement for BC Place wouldn't have cost significantly more than what they ended up spending to give it an "intimate atmosphere"...

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

If I'm reading this right, the club has some huge increases coming up over the next 5 years to finish out current lease...

theBreaker: Exclusive: Whitecaps' BC Place contract revealed.

Huge increase % wise yes, but in reality isn't it still a good deal?

Here are some #s for NFL team rentals...

Anywhere from $450k - $3mill per season, and I would guess they have about half the number of home matches as an MLS team...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How this isn't 5 nil at the half is beyond me.

Shocking performance at this point.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
My pvr cut off with a few mins left... so not sure what baldy did well?

From what I saw he looked slow again and made some bad turnovers. Again not showing in the middle at all.

The last goal was a cross from Raposo to Gauld was that what you were referring to @Dude ?

That wasnt baldy who set up the last goal.

Like i said pvr cut out so perhaps he did something magical in extra time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0