Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
May The Fourth Be With You Black And White GIF by Equal Parts Studio

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of flow killers...
During normal urination, the initial urine stream starts slowly. But it speeds up until the bladder is nearly empty. The urine flow then slows again until the bladder is empty. In people with a urinary tract blockage, this pattern of flow is changed, and increases and decreases more slowly. The urine flow test graphs this information, taking into account your gender and age.

Why might I need urine flow test?​

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
My buddy who’s a hockey guy, called me a soccer snob the other day for not following the Caps. I used to be a season ticket holder at Swangard. Watched local talent and loved it. I was excited for the MLS and went to games initially. But whatever this is I’m not interested. If we aren’t going to be playing or really producing local Canadian talent then spend money and be good. Sorry I know we are supposed to follow our local team but not interested. Rather watch local games when they are back and the EPL. Caps are the same old story all the time.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My buddy who’s a hockey guy, called me a soccer snob the other day for not following the Caps. I used to be a season ticket holder at Swangard. Watched local talent and loved it. I was excited for the MLS and went to games initially. But whatever this is I’m not interested. If we aren’t going to be playing or really producing local Canadian talent then spend money and be good. Sorry I know we are supposed to follow our local team but not interested. Rather watch local games when they are back and the EPL. Caps are the same old story all the time.
I agree with you. I just can’t quit them. It’s pretty sad.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Local talent?

Hopefully they don't sell him before we get to watch him
Doesn’t list his position, but 7 GS. Attacking MF or striker, @akslop ? There is a lot of footballing knowledge between Sid, Darren, and their dad (I’m assuming he’s still around). If he inherits his dad’s size- as he was as a fit footballer- kid may have a crack.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
….back to the current Caps.

I'm optimistic they are starting to become at least MLS relevant.

I am probably in the minority here, but aside from Dajome- who's really pushing the attack- and Crepeau, who's been excellent, I feel this squad's unsung hero is Bikel.

I HATE how the stats show he's behind so many underperformers, including RT, but this guy has been nails for every minute, strong through 90, up and down the pitch, and winning the large majority of his battles. Breaks up plays, looks up-pitch. Plays with a high sense of urgency (as opposed to safety RT, piling up "positive" stats....FFS). He's better than Laba was, and actually reminds me of Gershon Koffie. Guy fcuking goes through his tackles and has the attitude that there is no easy path through the middle.

Yeah, gave up the free at the top of the box last week, but cleaning up RT's missed mark.

Am I alone here?

Last edited:

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

I didn't watch the game so I don't really know, but the stats also say this was RT's best match of the season... maybe he actually wasn't terrible this game?

If you look at the stats/ratings over the season then Bikel comes out ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts