Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 TTP NFL Pickem Challenge

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Silicon Valley Liar GIF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the pickem comments "feature" isn't as robust as I remember it... think I'll stop using and we'll just use these main threads for all pools moving forward.

So to rehash my last comment last night:

Wow. That was crazy!

Congrats to @Captain Shamrock with the weekly win!

Kenny Rogers Drinking GIF

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the pickem comments "feature" isn't as robust as I remember it... think I'll stop using and we'll just use these main threads for all pools moving forward.

Wow. That was crazy!

Great Game!

Had 2 buddies sitting in the club section (endzone last night).... looked like a lot of fun!

Congrats Captain!! Great way to start of the season!

knvb

Better Bastard
Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow. That was crazy!

I don't even remember a separate forum...

BTW, whos bright arse idea was it to invite the prognosticators prognosticator Captain Parley back into a rookie pick em challenge? FFS.

knvb

Better Bastard
Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I didn't already hate the NYG, 'betting' on them last night and watching them piss away a win made it that much easier . Bolds well for the Dem' Boys in the division, but fook me, I'll be hard pressed to waste a pick on them again. Shambles.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If I didn't already hate the NYG, 'betting' on them last night and watching them piss away a win made it that much easier . Bolds well for the Dem' Boys in the division, but fook me, I'll be hard pressed to waste a pick on them again. Shambles.
LOL, I changed my pick at 4PM yesterday from NYG to the "Skins" (can I say that?). Almost regretted it right after kickoff when it said Jones had never lost to them :eek:

knvb

Better Bastard
Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I identify as someone who watched football before everyone went full Marry Poppins so, I'm good with you calling them/they/it, that.

I was the opposite, I went back and changed my pick, further adding to the giant chafe on me arse.

Members online

Latest posts