Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Summer Leagues Playing Now?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are, if any, leagues playing now that there it is allowed somewhat?

Is anyone playing right now?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCSL got up and running with a 5 team Men's and Women's League.

Teams involved include Tigers in their post-Rino's era and Port Moody which may or may not have their usual Croatia VMSL connection for the summer. Those two sides and three entries from the Interior make up the league this year.

I believe @GoF has Tigers media covered more or less wall to wall with games streamed live on YouTube.

Elsewhere, it looks like Knights League got underway this week and have a decent crop of various VMSL, FVSL, BMSL and independent teams.

It does not look like their "Premier Division" was able to attract enough interest with only VMSL Sides Serbia FC (Div. 1) and Pegasus (Prem) listed as entrants. However, their lower divisions and masters seem to be well populated. Division 1 features VMSL sides GN Sporting (Div. 1), FC Romania (Div. 2) and Twin Arrows (Div. 2), plus FVSL side Greater Vancouver United (Prem) as well as a clutch of BMSL sides and some potential summer start ups. Looks like play started this week, but no scores updated as of yet.

RASA Summer League (formerly RRSL) started this week with some match results already posted.

VMSL Clubs Rino's (Prem and Div. 1) and Westside (Div. 1 x2 and Div. 2) have their clutch of teams entered along with Vancouver Strikers (Div. 1), Bingers Army (Div. 2), Richmond FC (Div. 2) and West Hounds (Div. 3). They're mixed in among several RASA winter sides.

Finally, I believe FVSL is beginning a small lower division Summer League in the next few weeks.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody is no longer tied to Croatia. I believe they have closer links to Inter now with Rosenlund as part of the staff.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I run into Phil Fasciglione (former VMSL) and now President of the PCSL around Coquitlam off and on. At the games in Port Moody or in a restaurant with his family. Always a class act.
That was one ref who just did his job drama free and one I never got a card or warning from as a coach. Can't recall a single controversy in a game when he reffed and I can recall quite a few! lol

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0