Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Canadian Championship

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love it!!! Fack the Caps right now..
EXACTLY.

The Caps may be my childhood club, and cutting those ties is tough, but I can't think of one thing they are doing right now that is in line w/ what I want to be seeing out of my local MLS club!

Pacific (and CPL) are at least doing some things I value. And, back to Bustos....I felt there were plenty of opportunities for the Caps to give him a better look and fairer shot at winning real firm footing within the squad. He's doing some nice things now. Would that translate into MLS? I doubt it, but would he be a better fit in the attacking mid role than we have now? Yeah, likely. At least in the middle (Dajome and Caicedo as the wings were both the straws stirring the drink on the weekend). I dunno, the club just always seems rudderless, you look through the roster, and scratch your head trying to figure out their plan.

I want to support a club with a PLAN, and one I can be proud of. Caps aren't there for me right now. Not proud of them.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
So big "local" derby tonight. PFC has had a solid season so far and the Caps not so much.

But I still can't see PFC pulling off the upset unless of course, MDS starts and plays a shocking lineup which is probably a given :rolleyes:

I may or may not reopen my onesoccer account early for a month to catch this one @7PM Pacific

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So big "local" derby tonight. PFC has had a solid season so far and the Caps not so much.

But I still can't see PFC pulling off the upset unless of course, MDS starts and plays a shocking lineup which is probably a given :rolleyes:

I may or may not reopen my onesoccer account early for a month to catch this one @7PM Pacific
I sort of had this on my radar for a trip, and sit in the Pacific section to enjoy. With all the restrictions, fan in / not in stadiums, etc, I lost track. Shitty, I'm actually in Victoria next weekend. I'll be watching, for sure.

I hope Bustos plays (apparently nursing an injury), and gets on the scoresheet. I'd love to see Pacific pull this off. Sure, lifelong Caps supporter, but sometimes you need to hit rock bottom before things get better, losing this darby would surely have to be considered rock bottom.

For that reason, I see MDS going with his best 11.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Damn. Paid the 9.99 for another month. This should get through a month of qualifying atleast. Just sucks watching with no sound

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
so the point of the CPL was to grow the game in Canada, but this isn't on tv anywhere?

muppets.
the big bang theory sheldon GIF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just took the plunge myself.

Time to call it a day in the office and head to the couch and the Roku :)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No passion, lack of heart.

PFC the only team out there playing with purpose.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pacific FC looked like the more professional team tonight from uniforms to performance.
Love to see it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts