Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 / 2022 VMSL Preseason Popcorn

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1627679142984.png

Counter strike?

Happy Jerry Seinfeld GIF

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
From FVSL Thread:

Elsewhere bit of a bombshell today...

So Port Moody and Coastal to VMSL Div. 1.

Port Moody is not the PoMo Gunners team that folded a few years back, it's the current PCSL team. Allegedly they were one of the driving forces behind the VMSL pushing their expansion plan and always expected to join that league vs. FVSL.

Coastal is rather stunning TBH. There were rumours of this move a few months ago but my sources told me it all died down after Tigers and Whitecaps joined FVSL.

We shall see if this jump to VMSL goes better than their last one, where in they (as North Delta) failed to get promoted, but did go up when Surrey Utd. returned to FVSL. Of course they then finished dead last in VMSL Prem and returned to FVSL as Coastal.

On the other side of the coin, I guess it is a two team race between Tigers and Whitecaps for the FVSL title? Maybe Abby can knick enough points to stay in the hunt until the New Year? Not sure if Coastal maybe keep a spot in both leagues? Surely their "top" team is coming to VMSL though, or they'll never get promoted.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So coastal premier fvsl becomes coastal D1 vmsl. Than merges with Rino’s to obtain their spot in vmsl premier. So who fills the void in D1 vmsl that coastal has now left with the merger?
can someone translate that into english for those of us who don't really follow amateur soccer in Van?

BigBadRedBull16

Jan 31, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
can someone translate that into english for those of us who don't really follow amateur soccer in Van?
PMO and Coastal FC were accepted into VMSL in D1 (which was stated above). Coastal FC’s team previously of FVSL Premier division have now merged with Rinos VSC of VMSL premier division. Simply curious as to what coastal plans are with their D1 spot they obtained.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
PMO and Coastal FC were accepted into VMSL in D1 (which was stated above). Coastal FC’s team previously of FVSL Premier division have now merged with Rinos VSC of VMSL premier division. Simply curious as to what coastal plans are with their D1 spot they obtained.
It will be filled by the Rino's team dropping down from Prem according to my sources.

Also hearing that VMSL is not at all thrilled about how this came to happen. Their whole agenda was to prevent direct entry to Premier.

We will see if Coastal fair better this time around than when they last played in VMSL as North Delta and finished dead last.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jees, I would have gone "Media Correspondent", but you really cut to the chase on that one, huh?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0