Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He’s garbage bro trust me. Whitecaps need to do a better job I. Every area. I’ve been saying it. People need to stop riding teibert . There’s no positives. This Simon guy is an ultimate flop. Funny how when I bring up brown players u have a slight problem. One of our players who I was referring to got a professional contract this morning in the Portuguese league. He got rejected by whitecaps youth. When u have pure talent and hard work eventually ull come through. Doesn’t matter what the colour of your skin is. Whitecaps coaches are trash what do they know. Their residency squads are filled with kids who can pay the cash. There’s are tons of players bettter then this Simon kid and a lot of them are brown. Once again I speak facts and nothing else love me or hate me I don’t care.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He’s garbage bro trust me. Whitecaps need to do a better job I. Every area. I’ve been saying it. People need to stop riding teibert . There’s no positives. This Simon guy is an ultimate flop. Funny how when I bring up brown players u have a slight problem. One of our players who I was referring to got a professional contract this morning in the Portuguese league. He got rejected by whitecaps youth. When u have pure talent and hard work eventually ull come through. Doesn’t matter what the colour of your skin is. Whitecaps coaches are trash what do they know. Their residency squads are filled with kids who can pay the cash. There’s are tons of players bettter then this Simon kid and a lot of them are brown. Once again I speak facts and nothing else love me or hate me I don’t care.

Bra, I don't have a problem with brown people, my kids are partly brown after all. I just laugh at the way you like to jump to the race card. All good, bra!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL.

Really did enjoy last night's match, though. Cava showing his finishing quality. Was the best player on the field, for sure. He's so dangerous in quick moments. As opposed to RT, who gets a wide open opportunity inside 18. Settles perfectly on his right, tries to move it to his left, I ordered a pizza, it was delivered, and finally one he had it on his left, keeper moves UP the 18, snuffs out the ball while still on RT's left foot.

Why the hell can't these professionals use both feet? Why wouldn't you work on both feet? It baffles me. He should have taken two touches tops, hit with right.

Great result, even if LAFC was badly depleted. The quad looked much better, I think having Bush in pipes is a big part of that. He's clearly a level closer to Creapeau than Hassal. Never mind Merideth, who was terrible. Monterro is a great pairing for Cava. He likes to have the ball, and can be the creator. Cava will never be a creator, but if you have someone with some skill to fill that role for him, and deliver the ball in dangerous areas, great. Ranko looked way better, more switched on. Godoy looked way more comfortable, Bikel was very good in his role. The rest just played better around those main pieces.

Was fun to enjoy watching it again.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
A very bad performance, Caps created 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,00000 chances. The commentators said that both teams were tired, but LA had 7 great scoring chances and Whitecaps had 0. Bush saved the Caps every time until the 89th minute.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well you know, Utah, I'm not one to kick Bush to the curb if that's the best I can get. When Bush offers itself up, you sort of just hold your nose and go along for the ride. I'm more partial to a French clean plate, myself.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is that it and the Caps are done/eliminated after another MLS fiasco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts