Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, you keep saying that, and that there are x number of better players his age, except, he made the Canadian squad, got in significant time, and scored for them. Can't be that shitty, and BTW, you have yet to utter one name, and the club that name is with.

I'm not saying you have a bone to pick, but you sure as hell sound like somebody that has a bone to pick.

yeah, he talks a lot, says there's this treasure trove of kids in Surrey just waiting to be discovered, refuses to name any of them, and then when a kid from the residency has a good game he alleges, inaccurately, that the kid is one of the ones he was talking about...

excuse me for putting more stock in the opinions of PSV and SPAL than his...

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the Caps tonight, it's like I've said all along - RT is the glue holding this team together; take him out and the whole thing falls apart.

He's really just that valuable. Obviously. No idea how the Caps don't see that. Idiots.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, he talks a lot, says there's this treasure trove of kids in Surrey just waiting to be discovered, refuses to name any of them, and then when a kid from the residency has a good game he alleges, inaccurately, that the kid is one of the ones he was talking about...

excuse me for putting more stock in the opinions of PSV and SPAL than his...
I never said that the players who deserved callous to the team were from surrey. Quite a few of them are but NOT ALL. 3 of these players played for our team and our on trial in Europe. Baldisimo was one of the players that I was referring to and I again never said he was from surrey. He has played some indo canadian summer tournaments in surrey so that’s how I’ve seen him play. I don’t need to say much more the results are doing the talking for me. 6-0 loss. Throw tiebert in the middle and he Wudnt have done fcuk all. We maybe wudve lost 4-0 so stop riding his dick and acting like he’s some kind of god that saves the team. The guy scores one goal every century so get the fcuk off his dick. In terms of dude you really think this kid is half decent cuz he scored a goal for Canada’s youth team. My dog can score for canadas youth team. That team that played the World Cup a little while back at the u17 level couldn’t win a single game cuz most of the players they picked weren’t good. They just look at Montreal Toronto and whitecaps academies and that’s it. There’s more to it. Not every gem plays for an mls academy. This Simon kid cant get a minute with the senior team and he’s getting trials with series a teams. Something looks a little fishy to me. The Italians also had a role to play in the sex scandal case a few months back. Coincidence we’ll i don’t know. Actually I do. But rather not say too much cuz aaparently I’m racist. Love me or hate me I don’t care but I speak the truth. The truth hurts.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the owners are buying randoms off of Hastings for pennies and throwing them in there this team is going nowhere. Highlight youngsters that deserve to be highlighted not bums. For fcuk sakes I’ve said if before and I’ll say it again there are a ton of vmsl players who are miles better then some of this doghshit that represents the whitecap badge. What the fcuk was that tonight team can’t complete more then 5 passes. Our ccb vmsl side would do better. Whitecaps needs that mls spot taken. Treat your spot with some respect. Clubs need to have a vision and an identity. This club doesn’t have it. Every game the coach gives pre match talks and even when he coaches during the game he gives motivational advice. It’s never tactics. The coach knows his team is garbage so he just tries to motivate them and get the best out of his players. There no style to the play. It’s just motivation. I won’t blame the coach too much as he got 5 wins with this garbage side. Play whoever the fcuk u want teiibert adnan cavalini etc they still have to play rsl lafc la galaxy twice Seattle Sounders twice and Portland timbers twice. They will finish at the basement again . Time for a new owner new coaches and new youth scouts.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So happy I didn’t watch a minute of this match last night.
I don’t understand why he rotated the squad so much. Why wasn’t RTand Montero in the line up?
Either way, even with his poor line up choice, can we keep blaming the coach? It’s clearly the owners do not want to spend money.
Do we seriously expect them to be doing better with the lowest pay roll in the league? You get what you give.
can we look back and say that Robo was a better coach and squeezed more juice from the discount lemons that he had?

Either way the results are more or less the same, so I rather watch RT bust his ass then Bikel, or this new guy or that new guy from whatever country; Who will be gone next year for another string of spaghetti that they hope sticks against the wall. It’s a revolving door of let’s see if this guy works out. And they ALL don’t work out. So why not go with Baldi, RT etc as at least they are local boys... (Canadians) and have some type of connection to the local community..... (Baldi)
Owusu, Bikel, what have they done? Zero. Our midfields only bright light has come through Baldi lately. Spraying the ball around and playing forward when he can. It was much better when he was central with two work horses on each side. In a middle 3.

and Bair is not great. Why is he on the wing. His body type, size and speed does not say winger. He should be central striker but he isn’t strong enough on the ball. Zero hold up game.

this would be the perfect timing for a CPL side to start on the mainland here. With the right branding and marketing I think it could win the heart of fans in a year or two and the Whitecaps would be the second choice team to watch. I know where my family would spend the money.
I believe real soccer families would support the local Canadian side over this whitecap franchise. Everyone is over them. It’s going no where and we have all seen this show before.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said that the players who deserved callous to the team were from surrey. Quite a few of them are but NOT ALL. 3 of these players played for our team and our on trial in Europe. Baldisimo was one of the players that I was referring to and I again never said he was from surrey. He has played some indo canadian summer tournaments in surrey so that’s how I’ve seen him play. I don’t need to say much more the results are doing the talking for me. 6-0 loss. Throw tiebert in the middle and he Wudnt have done fcuk all. We maybe wudve lost 4-0 so stop riding his dick and acting like he’s some kind of god that saves the team. The guy scores one goal every century so get the fcuk off his dick. In terms of dude you really think this kid is half decent cuz he scored a goal for Canada’s youth team. My dog can score for canadas youth team. That team that played the World Cup a little while back at the u17 level couldn’t win a single game cuz most of the players they picked weren’t good. They just look at Montreal Toronto and whitecaps academies and that’s it. There’s more to it. Not every gem plays for an mls academy. This Simon kid cant get a minute with the senior team and he’s getting trials with series a teams. Something looks a little fishy to me. The Italians also had a role to play in the sex scandal case a few months back. Coincidence we’ll i don’t know. Actually I do. But rather not say too much cuz aaparently I’m racist. Love me or hate me I don’t care but I speak the truth. The truth hurts.

You are obtuse. I have to point this out, @mtkb has been writing for years that Tiebert has no place in the league. Try and learn to recognize sarcasm.

If anything, @machel has been on RTs dick.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So happy I didn’t watch a minute of this match last night.
I don’t understand why he rotated the squad so much. Why wasn’t RTand Montero in the line up?
Either way, even with his poor line up choice, can we keep blaming the coach? It’s clearly the owners do not want to spend money.
Do we seriously expect them to be doing better with the lowest pay roll in the league? You get what you give.
can we look back and say that Robo was a better coach and squeezed more juice from the discount lemons that he had?

Either way the results are more or less the same, so I rather watch RT bust his ass then Bikel, or this new guy or that new guy from whatever country; Who will be gone next year for another string of spaghetti that they hope sticks against the wall. It’s a revolving door of let’s see if this guy works out. And they ALL don’t work out. So why not go with Baldi, RT etc as at least they are local boys... (Canadians) and have some type of connection to the local community..... (Baldi)
Owusu, Bikel, what have they done? Zero. Our midfields only bright light has come through Baldi lately. Spraying the ball around and playing forward when he can. It was much better when he was central with two work horses on each side. In a middle 3.

and Bair is not great. Why is he on the wing. His body type, size and speed does not say winger. He should be central striker but he isn’t strong enough on the ball. Zero hold up game.

this would be the perfect timing for a CPL side to start on the mainland here. With the right branding and marketing I think it could win the heart of fans in a year or two and the Whitecaps would be the second choice team to watch. I know where my family would spend the money.
I believe real soccer families would support the local Canadian side over this whitecap franchise. Everyone is over them. It’s going no where and we have all seen this show before.

God I hate admiring you’re right. It’s bad when you take Tiebert out and the squad is visibly worse. That’s bad. But you could tell from the first kick last night their quality was head and shoulders superior. Then they scored twice almost as fast. It was that bad.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
When the owners are buying randoms off of Hastings for pennies and throwing them in there this team is going nowhere. Highlight youngsters that deserve to be highlighted not bums. For fcuk sakes I’ve said if before and I’ll say it again there are a ton of vmsl players who are miles better then some of this doghshit that represents the whitecap badge. What the fcuk was that tonight team can’t complete more then 5 passes. Our ccb vmsl side would do better. Whitecaps needs that mls spot taken. Treat your spot with some respect. Clubs need to have a vision and an identity. This club doesn’t have it. Every game the coach gives pre match talks and even when he coaches during the game he gives motivational advice. It’s never tactics. The coach knows his team is garbage so he just tries to motivate them and get the best out of his players. There no style to the play. It’s just motivation. I won’t blame the coach too much as he got 5 wins with this garbage side. Play whoever the fcuk u want teiibert adnan cavalini etc they still have to play rsl lafc la galaxy twice Seattle Sounders twice and Portland timbers twice. They will finish at the basement again . Time for a new owner new coaches and new youth scouts.

This is why you're completely full of crap. What you really want to say is that CCB is the best club in the world and our VMSL team could beat the Whitecaps because we have all these amazing players (who I won't identify) who should be playing in MLS but for some reason none of the MLS franchises have signed any of them.

until you identify specific players (and not after they make their MLS debut), your general commentary isn't the truth - it's pure fiction.

Ronaldo. 07

Oct 7, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is why you're completely full of crap. What you really want to say is that CCB is the best club in the world and our VMSL team could beat the Whitecaps because we have all these amazing players (who I won't identify) who should be playing in MLS but for some reason none of the MLS franchises have signed any of them.

until you identify specific players (and not after they make their MLS debut), your general commentary isn't the truth - it's pure fiction.
Wow ur actually a clown. Lol ccb is an amateur club that develops players. Definitely not the best club u dumbass but the style that coaches teach to their kids is definitely better then what the whitecaps are playing. Ur gunna sit here and argue with me about how the whitecaps are amazing lol. Tell you what Man U can only judge teams based on the level they play. I would rather watch our vmsl team play their games atleast they can make a few passes. I’m terms of our players that are on trial if they get their professional contracts which I believe they can then I will be the first one to notify you. I promise. Just because I’m not mentioning anyone doesn’t mean that good players outside of whitecaps don’t exist. We are not the media who talk about Simon because he’s gone out on trial with spal I would rather do my talkingnwhen someone gets somewhere and secures a contract. Having a trial doesn’t mean ur top shite it just means u have an opportunity to perform. Just because these kids didn’t take the whitecaps route to success doesn’t mean they are bad. Miles better then the youth whitecaps have now. Ur also saying that if these players don’t make it to whitecaps then my comments are pure fiction . Lol really I look at it the other way around it’s whitecaps loss for not picking these players. Who the fcuk wants to play for whitecaps anyway. Again look at the results. Poor ownership poor coaching and poor youth recruitment. That’s all I’m saying.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Evan Bush hasn't seen the field under Henri, and the Whitecaps just gave up a third rounder for him... granted they'd never in a million years do anything useful with the pick, but it seems a bit of an overpay for four games of service....

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Evan Bush hasn't seen the field under Henri, and the Whitecaps just gave up a third rounder for him... granted they'd never in a million years do anything useful with the pick, but it seems a bit of an overpay for four games of service....

A 3rd rounder is an overpay? Really?

You do realize last year in the 3rd round the whitecaps "passed" on picking. That's right they picked nobody when given the choice. So essentially they've got Evan Bush for free.

The only concern I'd have from this move is the fact that his contract appears to run until Dec 2021, so if they can't get rid of him they're stuck with his salary cap hit next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts