Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2020 Indy 500

Will TheRob drink too many Miller Lights at the Indy 500 and miss the finish because he had to pee?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
watching 500 left turns sitting with 100000 inbred trump supports? Yeah, I'm good.

I've heard it's a great party. I'd go for the party, certainly the after-party. I'd go to the Kentucky Derby for the party, too. Don't give a a flying fcuk about cars or hOsses.

It's TR's weird dream and love affair, and we know he won't party the way he should party, but nonetheless, we should let him have this.

I'd still go to the Milk Bar first before actually watching this race, to be clear.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jesus, thought he'd be all over that. Usually those cursed with deep pockets and T-Rex arms have no issue with Belvedere Vodka Martinis.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A nice 4 ouncer too.
Little bit dry with a wee splash of vermouth and some nice shaved ice chips after I'd shaken the shite out of it.

'I can't do it'.

Then he wanted Riesling with his dinner.
Riesling?!?!
I fcuking told him you're getting a nice big California red with your hunk of meat and that was the end of that.

We had him home to your shop before 10AM I'm sure.
Thank Fcuk.

:wa:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lame.

He did leave me an extremely mediocre bottle of Chardonnay in the fridge. He forgot to peel off the sale sticker, but his heart is in the right place.

Thankfully his heart is not in his pocket, he'd never be able to check it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been advised he turned down your martini because he had a whole 50 KM ride planned the next day.

In a group of slow moving newish-to-the-sport cyclists. So slow I had to stop going because the training simply isn't good enough. Perspective: TheRob could have spent 2 hours walking around a soccer pitch with his step counter, at a moderate pace, and gotten a better work-out.

And, I warned him ahead of time that he'd be bored to tears, the pace would be so slow.

He should have gotten bombed.

I'm very disappointed.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thinking of adding a trip to Monterey to ride mountain cycles and attend the race at Laguna Seca.

Living the dream boys!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts