Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddy, you have been so far way off in left field for what seems like a venomous hatred of the player, then you come up with a very poor pisstake on me going dyslexic and mixing up letters. For shame on the second (I really expect better), on the first, you are outright maniacle.

The guy has shown to be useful on a roster, but you don't want him as your go-to midfield starter. Every squad has need for these types of secondary pieces. That's what I'm getting at, but you have fallen back into nonsensical foaming at the mouth, complete craziness dislike of this guy. It's so weird, I don't get it. Like, tinfoil hat weird.

Actually I was wondering if there was some other player I had suggested long ago as a RT replacement that you were subtly referencing with HT... but I couldn't place the initials...

I don't actually think he's useful on a roster. I think if you're a player with actual quality, and you see that guy running around as an obvious media and club darling, you have wonder if the club you're at has a fcuking clue. Then the losses start piling up, and you tell your agent to get you the fcuk out of Vancouver... your 18th best player can't be your rah rah guy... not sure how many locker rooms you've been inside, but it doesn't work. Ever.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know my position, I'm not really a fan, but you are tin-foil hat crazy in your hatred.

Especially after the media day where he outted others, that was lame. I think I've been in a few locker rooms, and if you care to go back in history and read my posts on that, I expressed my dislike. Still doesn't take away from your tin-foil hat craziness.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure how many locker rooms you've been inside, but it doesn't work. Ever.

You should know that Dude not only has been in guys locker rooms but he practically built the one in Langley saving the club from extinction. Not sure why he put the camera in the shower but that's for another discussion.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
RT had a good season two years ago which turned me from a skeptic of his. This past season was not a good one for him but it was not a good one for anyone else on the roster. I'd argue that he did just as good as anyone else in that role in the midfield but that's open to opinion. He's counted as a domestic player as a homegrown so he doesn't affect your international roster spots either I believe.

They could just about blow up that entire roster and I wouldn't really care such as is the way with their yearly turnover. How do they expect people to follow and care about the team if they clean house every year?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I said well over a year ago it was time to move him along. I still feel that way, mainly because he stands in the way of other HG players at this point, players with potentially more upside. Yes, I included my man-crush DNJ in this then. Now, I'd like to see if Baldissimo can be developed, and anyone else who may be coming through the pipeline.

Last year was a shite show. Ultimately, the only somewhat positive occurrence was Inboem, and even he was underwhelming most of the time. Maybe Crepeaux, too...but not sure how long an undersized keeper will be able to keep the #1 job.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another year of the saloon doors style management. Zero connection to anyone on this team other than RT. He works his bag off when on the pitch. A perfect depth Midfielder in a proper room. He can play the 8 role pretty decently if he is surrounded by some talent and a proper 10. But have we ever had a proper 10?

footy is a simple game if your surrounded with some guys with the vision to break lines. Do your job and get the ball to these players if possible. RT isn’t a line breaker. But he does break up the opposing teams attack often with his work man like approach. I can’t see how he is picked out comparing to so many others who have come and gone and gave half his effort.

they need to build around a core of players but the club has been spinning their wheels here for years. Tim Parker would have have been the perfect CB to start building around at the back, but they didn’t want to drop that little extra.

As said before, too many tiny Latinos have been tried. Which ones have stuck?
Reyna? I don’t rate him that high. Disapears too much. Who else has stuck? Montero as a solo 9? Come on. Laba was the best one we had.

Perhaps bringing in a true target man will help them. Every team needs one! :)

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Camilo was pretty good...

You can make all the tin-foil allegations you want - he's a try hard who isn't good enough. Period. That you disagree doesn't put a tin-foil hat on my head; it just makes you wrong:)

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

You can make all the tin-foil allegations you want - he's a try hard who isn't good enough. Period. That you disagree doesn't put a tin-foil hat on my head; it just makes you wrong:)

Another one year wonder. Scored goals. Won nothing.
But with all these half year and one year guys coming through... that really gives nothing to the club or team overall, how is RT the point of your dislike?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

What part of “I don’t like the player and want him moved” gives you the impression I like him? I’m at least able to look at it objectively without foaming at the mouth like a lunatic, a la, you.

If I could post a “foaming at mouth” emoji here I would, but since I don’t know how please use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts