2019 Pork Chops @ Westerns

hard ballz

Est
Sep 18, 2001
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are these games going to be streamed live?

I heard they will not be live-streamed. We were told we have to leave our cell phones in the change rooms but I’ll give you guys an update when I can. We were told they are going by last years rules. Before coming here we were also told all games will be on grass but as of this morning all games will be played on turf. We won’t know what colours we will be wearing until we get there. Very disorganized so far. We have a lot of injuries and a lot of starters sitting the first game. 5 key guys. We still have a good squad to get the job done. Stay tuned.

• Wow
Reactions: GoF and Gurps

KingFisher

Est
Dec 12, 2018
Reaction score
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard they will not be live-streamed. We were told we have to leave our cell phones in the change rooms but I’ll give you guys an update when I can. We were told they are going by last years rules. Before coming here we were also told all games will be on grass but as of this morning all games will be played on turf. We won’t know what colours we will be wearing until we get there. Very disorganized so far. We have a lot of injuries and a lot of starters sitting the first game. 5 key guys. We still have a good squad to get the job done. Stay tuned.
That's ridiculous. Good luck!!!

Reactions: hard ballz

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts