Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 Gold Cup

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Centerbacks? How did that come into the conversation? I don't recall any of the 3 goals involving them?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think his point is they sent a lot of balls into the box with the intent of weari;g them down. But really, came down to two massive fcuk ups. Isn’t that complicated.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So rumour is Herdman's contract goes until 2026 :bag:
That makes total sense. I'm sure he insisted that his contract run through the WC that Canada is most likely to be in.

For whatever reason he had all the leverage in these "negotiations"...

FC Red Star

Feb 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
To all of the soccer people who are frustrated & disappointed in the sad state of the game, here in Canada.
That's "Whom".

Jigsaw,

They do not answer to anybody. That is why Canadian men's soccer is where it is. There is no power at the base to do something and make those at the top responsible.
Just look at the movements from BC Soccer to CSA and back - always the same people. Soccer became an opportunity to many to have nice jobs, well paid, and without any responsibility. They will never let it go; no power or even enough interest from the base to do something so I do not see how anything can change for better.

Is there another football (soccer) association on this planet that hired a women's national team coach to manage men's national team? I do not know the answer but I think that the answer is most likely "No".

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I felt bad for Haiti last night.

On the balance of play perhaps Mexico deserved it, but that PK was horseshit.
Especially at that juncture.
Sad as it ruined an excellent game up to that point.

Haiti had to change plans and push forward of course and then it became a run and gun thing for them with Mexico now instead of them on the counter attack in ET.

Haiti had done extremely well to stay in that match up to that dodgy call and not to sound like Steven Caldwell - Those two CB's for Haiti were immense.
Their whole back line was solid and Haiti's overall formation excellent until then.
Unlucky IMHO - They had a serious chance of knocking them off.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading some "things" on the 21st century version of the idiot box (twitter) and cannot believe some morons trying to spin this as a good thing for Canada that Haiti did so well last night.

No it isn't!

It shows that other Countries can get their shite together at a faster pace than our shite programs.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is no way to dress up that choke job. I expected better out of some of our vets to protect a 2-0 lead. Starts with our keeps stepping around an easy tackle. WTF? Afraid to get hurt?

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts