Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2019 BC Mens Provincial A Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terrible news, I’m so sorry guys and my heart breaks for both his family and extended family in the community. RIP young man.

Balls, echoing Regs sentiments as well, don’t know how you do it.

Guerillawarfare

May 23, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a person who only knew Brandon through the soccer community I ended up making my way out tonight to his candlelight vigil at north delta secondary ....and my goodness. The amount of people that showed up there tonight was overwhelming and it jusy showed how great of a person he really was. I pray with all of my heart that CCB wins nationals and dedicates their win to this great individual. As someone mentioned earlier, the soccer community ties us all together and at times like this it seems like everyone is one big family.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As a person who only knew Brandon through the soccer community I ended up making my way out tonight to his candlelight vigil at north delta secondary ....and my goodness. The amount of people that showed up there tonight was overwhelming and it jusy showed how great of a person he really was. I pray with all of my heart that CCB wins nationals and dedicates their win to this great individual. As someone mentioned earlier, the soccer community ties us all together and at times like this it seems like everyone is one big family.

It was a beautiful vigil! Well stated Guerillawarfare!

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Everything we do as a premier team moving forward, we will be doing in honor of Brandon and that includes Nationals. As mentioned he was a huge part of squad and proved his worth even more at Provincials. Soccer aside, this world is going to miss Brandon as a person off the field. The dreams that he had of helping out kids in the community and giving back were that of a 40 year old, not someone that was just 19. The support that his family has received has been nothing but amazing, just shows what kind of kid he was and the impact he had on peoples lives. We just didnt lose a teammate but the world lost a kind, friendly, loving human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts