Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2018 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should've put them away 3-0 in the first 10 but couldn't finish , they finished Strong with 2 goals in the final 6 minutes . We let this one slip .

Tad Hamilton

Apr 16, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Down 2-0 at half, the “under dog” Richmond All Blacks win 3-2!

The gorge vs richmond game was a tale of 2 halves.. Gorge up 2 with a crossbar and point blank header that coulda made it 3-0 at half.
2nd half started and richmond dominated. The tall asian fella up front (no racist) was a handful and scored 2 beauties. About 15 to go and another striker i believe #9 scored an absolute screamer top corner to put richmond up 3-2. It was a fun game to be involved in and the all blacks deserve to move on. I've played in these bc's in A and B cups and that richmond team was the classiest group of guys ive played against. Now go on and win that title fellas!

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Impero Calcio v 13th Legion was an absolute cracker!

4-3 Impero at end. They went 2-0 up, then brought back to 2-1. Then went 4-1 up with two goals in a minute before Legion scored either side of half time to make it 4-3. Then Legion imploded and had three players sent off (including a double one) and one, maybe two, coaches. Then they could have tied it up at the death.

Our video will be a fun watch.

Machoman

Mar 24, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
First 5 minutes we had 2 glorious chances to put you guys away, but as usual we couldn't finish, westcoast should have no problem next week . Strikers are a classy bunch though . It was a good game overall.

penguin

Mar 3, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
First 5 minutes we had 2 glorious chances to put you guys away, but as usual we couldn't finish, westcoast should have no problem next week . Strikers are a classy bunch though . It was a good game overall.

I recall one early chance on the counter that did not result in a shot attempt but otherwise one way traffic. You guys were classy as well, although our keeper has cleat marks halfway up his arm from a horrendous challenge by your winger. We also enjoyed post game festivities at field house brewery!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The gorge vs richmond game was a tale of 2 halves.. Gorge up 2 with a crossbar and point blank header that coulda made it 3-0 at half.
2nd half started and richmond dominated. The tall asian fella up front (no racist) was a handful and scored 2 beauties. About 15 to go and another striker i believe #9 scored an absolute screamer top corner to put richmond up 3-2. It was a fun game to be involved in and the all blacks deserve to move on. I've played in these bc's in A and B cups and that richmond team was the classiest group of guys ive played against. Now go on and win that title fellas!

Sounds like a good game!
That’s most likely Nan Yang. He’s been a constant for the All Blacks for some years now.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks are the most experienced at playing in this cup we first played them 18 years ago in B cup when it was a Friday sat Sunday tournament we tied them in round robin
We have played them in Richmond summer league a well coached team
They have won B Cup a few times and have played every year it is easy for Richmond league teams to get in if you have a very strong team
My option is they could win this year

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All Blacks are the most experienced at playing in this cup we first played them 18 years ago in B cup when it was a Friday sat Sunday tournament we tied them in round robin
We have played them in Richmond summer league a well coached team
They have won B Cup a few times and have played every year it is easy for Richmond league teams to get in if you have a very strong team
My option is they could win this year
#awkwardhaiku

Turtle

Apr 21, 2018
Tokens
Dirty Money
I recall one early chance on the counter that did not result in a shot attempt but otherwise one way traffic. You guys were classy as well, although our keeper has cleat marks halfway up his arm from a horrendous challenge by your winger. We also enjoyed post game festivities at field house brewery!
I have to agree with machoman abby had the better chances in the first half but definitely strikers wanted the win and pushed and also dominated the second half. Abbys defenders and keeper making some unreal saves to keep it 1-0 but couldn’t quite hold on to the victory. Well done strikers

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dynamo 2 Red Devils 3
They scored on a deflected shot in the last minute. Both goalies made big saves. But we could not finish our chances, including a few right near the end of the game when it was still 2-2. Their goalie saved a pk in the first half as well. When we were up 1-0 we could not finish our chances to bury them. Tough way to lose. Good luck Devils the rest of the way.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who doesn't love goals, sending offs, and lots of swearing at the football? No, it's not the Whitecaps game from Firday night, but here's our video highlights of BMSL side Impero Calcio's 4-3 win over VMSL's 13th Legion in Provincial B Cup action.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who doesn't love goals, sending offs, and lots of swearing at the football? No, it's not the Whitecaps game from Firday night, but here's our video highlights of BMSL side Impero Calcio's 4-3 win over VMSL's 13th Legion in Provincial B Cup action.

Looked like a cracker of a game!

Impero looked like a pretty decent side, moved the ball well in what little highlights were shown there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0