Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
LOL.

Laba has lost his shine, and that has been the case since Koffie was traded. Regs called it. For me, the whole squad imploded w/ that one move.

I'd be OK moving Laba on (if anyone will take his contract), and getting on board playing McKendry. If you can develop that guy, it opens up so much flexibility building the squad over the next few seasons.

Not sure what games you've been watching, but definitely not the same ones as me... agreed on the Koffie point, but this year they've asked Laba to do his job not only lugging RT around, but also without the benefit of a competent number 10. He's effectively 1 on 3 and looks shite - really...

$190k for Teibert and $180k for Harvey... I'm thinking for $370k (or more if they want to use TAM) the "committee" could find a competent box to box midfielder... but that's just me...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The "committee" couldn't find a box of tampons at Shoppers, nevermind a box to box midfielder

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure what games you've been watching, but definitely not the same ones as me... agreed on the Koffie point, but this year they've asked Laba to do his job not only lugging RT around, but also without the benefit of a competent number 10. He's effectively 1 on 3 and looks shite - really...

$190k for Teibert and $180k for Harvey... I'm thinking for $370k (or more if they want to use TAM) the "committee" could find a competent box to box midfielder... but that's just me...

Ummmm....from your post I'd say we are watching the same game.

That said, just when I call out AJ he scores a cracker. Fcuking he'll.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Hurtado is vastly improved. The only problem is that playing in a forward position you're supposed to score every once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts