Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2017 VMSL Imperial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
BC Soccer could buy every referee a gold coin from the Canadian mint then you could not say no coin toss as it would be nice and shiny for you to see
BC soccer could buy every assistant ref a electronic
Flag to communicate with the ref on Phantom plays
Massive fees goes to BC Soccer from every player
In Adult and youth leagues
So I strongly suggest you try for A seat on the BC soccer board
I am sure you could persuade them to your ideas
Of how Soccer should function in BC
All those are interesting ideas, but it is really simple.
a) Increase the referee renumeration as a percentage of the revenue generated by the VMSL.
b) Provide referees with one or two assessments from BC soccer free of charge (for their improvement)
c) If games get cancelled, referees get a fee to cover their gas expenses.
d) VMSL provides them with uniforms.

At the end of the day, referees are simply workers who are been exploited. This is why you see many of them in the older ages. Many of them are essentially financially vulnerable.

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All those are interesting ideas, but it is really simple.
a) Increase the referee renumeration as a percentage of the revenue generated by the VMSL.
b) Provide referees with one or two assessments from BC soccer free of charge (for their improvement)
c) If games get cancelled, referees get a fee to cover their gas expenses.
d) VMSL provides them with uniforms.

At the end of the day, referees are simply workers who are been exploited. This is why you see many of them in the older ages. Many of them are essentially financially vulnerable.

I wonder why you have never brought your great ideas and/ or any of the number of complaints that you have been posting during many regular seasons to any of the VMSL AGMs

I look forward to seeing you at the next League AGM so all Directors and members present can discuss and learn from your brilliant proposals.

By the way remember that there will be elections. Make sure you get nominated.

The VMSL can't wait to have a person with so much knowledge of the game of soccer like you do.

I'll see you there.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder why you have never brought your great ideas and/ or any of the number of complaints that you have been posting during many regular seasons to any of the VMSL AGMs
Perhaps you should reflect on this. If you are serious about improving the VMSL and care about the players and referees should not be responding like this.

Given better paying conditions to the referees including paying them when games get cancelled are not unreasonable ideas and at the same time requesting better service and quality of refereeing and administration from the VMSL is also not unreasonable.

Times have changed.
The fact that BC Soccer has insinuated that the VMSL is run in an unprofessional manner does not come from no-where.

The players, the referees, and the teams in general deserve a better service. There is quite a bit of money accumulated and that money should be going back to the men who pay for it and to the referees who have worked hard to accumulate it.

Times change. People get older and lose sync with the evolving expectations in society. It is normal.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps you should reflect on this. If you are serious about improving the VMSL and care about the players and referees should not be responding like this.

Given better paying conditions to the referees including paying them when games get cancelled are not unreasonable ideas and at the same time requesting better service and quality of refereeing and administration from the VMSL is also not unreasonable.

Times have changed.
The fact that BC Soccer has insinuated that the VMSL is run in an unprofessional manner does not come from no-where.

The players, the referees, and the teams in general deserve a better service. There is quite a bit of money accumulated and that money should be going back to the men who pay for it and to the referees who have worked hard to accumulate it.

Times change. People get older and lose sync with the evolving expectations in society. It is normal.

Shut up.

Cash me outside how bout dah

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Step up or s--t up.
You know. This not the regime of Jorge Rafael Videla or Cesar Augusto Pinochet. There is something called freedom of thought and speech.
Discussing ideas to improve the conditions of a league should not be met with threats and mockery.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

I look forward to seeing you at the next League AGM so all Directors and members present can discuss and learn from your brilliant proposals.

By the way remember that there will be elections. Make sure you get nominated.

The VMSL can't wait to have a person with so much knowledge of the game of soccer like you do.

I'll see you there.

Can I get a guest ticket to the event?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know. This not the regime of Jorge Rafael Videla or Cesar Augusto Pinochet. There is something called freedom of thought and speech.
Discussing ideas to improve the conditions of a league should not be met with threats and mockery.

Fcuk, you are such a baby.

All he is saying is that there is a formal environment where you can:
  1. Make a motion as a member.
  2. Run for a position on the BOD.
You are completely disrespecting the fact that the guys on the BOD are volunteers. All Tremy is stating is that if you have ideas, fantastic, then have the balls to make a formal motion at the AGM. If you are so vocal here, then be vocal in the formal environment, where the league is forced to listen to, and consider, your ideas.

But, if you do this, come to the meeting with a plan, as in, motion to allocate $$$ (have a budget in mind, and come prepared, know how much the current revenue is) from the fine revenue to pay for the initiatives you suggest. Also, come w/ a clear understanding of the society bylaws.

This would be far more productive than your bitching, whining, and crazy conspiracy theories on TTP. Be productive, actually do something if you feel that strongly. You may be surprised, you may find some people actually like your ideas and will vote with you.

There you go, you are welcome for the free advice.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk, you are such a baby.

All he is saying is that there is a formal environment where you can:
  1. Make a motion as a member.
  2. Run for a position on the BOD.
You are completely disrespecting the fact that the guys on the BOD are volunteers. All Tremy is stating is that if you have ideas, fantastic, then have the balls to make a formal motion at the AGM. If you are so vocal here, then be vocal in the formal environment, where the league is forced to listen to, and consider, your ideas.

But, if you do this, come to the meeting with a plan, as in, motion to allocate $$$ (have a budget in mind, and come prepared, know how much the current revenue is) from the fine revenue to pay for the initiatives you suggest. Also, come w/ a clear understanding of the society bylaws.

This would be far more productive than your bitching, whining, and crazy conspiracy theories on TTP. Be productive, actually do something if you feel that strongly. You may be surprised, you may find some people actually like your ideas and will vote with you.

There you go, you are welcome for the free advice.

"You are completely disrespecting the fact that the guys on the BOD are volunteers. All Tremy is stating is that if you have ideas, fantastic, then have the balls to make a formal motion at the AGM. If you are so vocal here, then be vocal in the formal environment, where the league is forced to listen to, and consider, your ideas."

Oh well, @Dude, it is o interesting that you state this. We see you writing a lot about the FVSL, and the state of youth soccer organizations, and even the VMSL. I do not see you on those boards or their AGMs. You still state your opinion.

This is a forum and we should be free to state opinions, ideas, and comments on the leagues and their management.

I look forward raising your hand for nomination to the FVSL, VMSL, and a youth board.

and yes, we will make a point to have increasing resources devoted to referees. At the end, we all know that the leagues are taken advantage of the referees as they are non organized. It is really an underpaid and unregulated job. It is economic exploitation. We all know it; we just simply do not want to admit it.

tremy-1

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya no estamos en estos tiempos.
View attachment 18318

I honestly have my doubts about the mental capacity of this individual.

I do not understand how a site like TTP, which I respect and enjoy, allows an ignorant like this to publish problems that are not related at all with the game of Soccer but caused many deaths and sorrows in a foreign country.

After reading this post I withdraw my idea of thinking that this character may bring some coherent idea at all.

In my opinion, clowns like this should not be allowed to participate in places as respected as TTP.

Soccer Coach please don’t step up just shut up.

I rest my case.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I honestly have my doubts about the mental capacity of this individual.

I do not understand how a site like TTP, which I respect and enjoy, allows an ignorant like this to publish problems that are not related at all with the game of Soccer but caused many deaths and sorrows in a foreign country.

After reading this post I withdraw my idea of thinking that this character may bring some coherent idea at all.

In my opinion, clowns like this should not be allowed to participate in places as respected as TTP.

Soccer Coach please don’t step up just shut up.

I rest my case.
Of course, this does not surprise me. You understand very well that the league has been underpaying the referees and accumulating a surplus at their expense.

The mentality of not allowing discussions is the same. I also understand that some of you are used to handle issues of dissent with "mano dura". I am sorry, but it is no like that here. We should be able to discuss issues.

And the comment, places as respected as the "TTP". Are you serious, does this looks like the Harvard Review?

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
To get back on topic, any predictions for the next round or finals lol!

Soccer Coach please start a new thread on "how shitty the refs are and any other bitches" outside this forum please. Your team put up a good fight you lost move on man!
Yes, I see your point. I got carried away. Good luck to all the remaining participants. It was a good game.
I will start a separate thread later. I hope that you understand that I want better refereeing for the players and teams and this just requires more resources to support the men and women in uniform.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"You are completely disrespecting the fact that the guys on the BOD are volunteers. All Tremy is stating is that if you have ideas, fantastic, then have the balls to make a formal motion at the AGM. If you are so vocal here, then be vocal in the formal environment, where the league is forced to listen to, and consider, your ideas."

Oh well, @Dude, it is o interesting that you state this. We see you writing a lot about the FVSL, and the state of youth soccer organizations, and even the VMSL. I do not see you on those boards or their AGMs. You still state your opinion.

This is a forum and we should be free to state opinions, ideas, and comments on the leagues and their management.

I look forward raising your hand for nomination to the FVSL, VMSL, and a youth board.

and yes, we will make a point to have increasing resources devoted to referees. At the end, we all know that the leagues are taken advantage of the referees as they are non organized. It is really an underpaid and unregulated job. It is economic exploitation. We all know it; we just simply do not want to admit it.

Been there, done that, well before your time trolling people here. Go fcuk yourself.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, for the record, @Soccer Coach , I agree 100% on your suggestions regarding referrers. I've been saying they are underpaid and undervalued for years, and the only way to increase the number of referees, and eventually quality, is to increase pay now.

All I'm telling you is that bitching about it here will do nothing.

Back to my original point: go fcuk yourself.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh, for the record, @Soccer Coach , I agree 100% on your suggestions regarding referrers. I've been saying they are underpaid and undervalued for years, and the only way to increase the number of referees, and eventually quality, is to increase pay now.

All I'm telling you is that bitching about it here will do nothing.

Back to my original point: go fcuk yourself.
Your civility and thoughtfulness is always a surprise to me.
In your opinion, what would be a suggested parameter to determine more fair fees and wages for the referees? (i.e what share of revenue should be allocated to them?)

Would R: $200 and AR: $100 for Premier and R:$150 and AR: $75 for Division 1; and R: $100 for any other division?

I will take your advise. I will take the case to the AGM, but your thoughts and ideas are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0