Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2017 VMSL Imperial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Imperial Cup Draw is complete. 22 teams entered (Metropolitan chose not to play). 3 of the 6 random byes went to Div 1 teams. The way the draw is lined up, it looks like someone might get their wish to face CMF...

ARUA3GN.png

Lager_General

Aug 13, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
So we can infer that Metropolitan are transfering/registering their players to the CAT team for the Div 2 cup? Gastown did something similar a few seasons back - if I recall correctly.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
whao.... I really did not see this one coming. I do not think that this is coincidental. It seems that someone wants Campo out early on the competition. VMSL Division 1 and Division 2 are catching up really fast to VMSL Premier. Campo could match some of the Premier Teams, but now we might never know. Pairing against the undefeated Premier team is a daunting task, but again, this is why we are here. To compete, I know that the players never shy from a good battle and it brings the best on them, so I look forward to it.
But Romania is not easy. They are a good team, and they can beat Campo at any day. For now, bring on Coquitlam.... not scared at all from this overvalued team.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many div.1 teams have upset Prem teams in recent Imperial Cup play? Just curious.

As for Campo vs Metroford(if it happens)...I bet all my ttp bucks on Metroford but this would be a great experience for the Campo side nonetheless. Good luck!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many div.1 teams have upset Prem teams in recent Imperial Cup play? Just curious.

As for Campo vs Metroford(if it happens)...I bet all my ttp bucks on Metroford but this would be a great experience for the Campo side nonetheless. Good luck!
oh... come on...Machel...
you have to have some faith on the underdogs... have you not heard of David VS Goliath...
imgres-1.jpg

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have. And from what I was raised to believe is that Goliath was blind which in todays society would qualify as disabled or what you would consider handicapped, special needs or challenged . I guess that makes your opponent the underdog in the play in round??

Whats your excuse gonna be this time @Soccer Coach

Last edited:

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do not have to think of an excuse this time. Coquitlam Metro Ford is the best amateur team in province, but we will be working very hard to bring them down if the opportunity arises. I have full confidence that Campo players can bring them down. Lots of hard work lies ahead but they can be defeated.

binderdonedat

Mar 28, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
. Campo could match some of the Premier Teams, but now we might never know.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha. Thanks again for your weekly laughs, your becoming a good clown. There is no way your shitty team is even making it to premier, and im willing to put money on it. As i mentioned before technically your "shitty" team shouldn't even be in div 1, you couldn't even win consistently in div 2 with almost the exact squad as you have right now. Your a joke. I will promise you the game will most likely be at least +5 for metro, assuming they play all their players . But hopefully god will punish you once again for opening that trap to much, and we can have a +10 victory for metro. Only than maybe your dumbass can come back to earth:wa:

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
North delta beat Tigers last year in a div1 over premier team imperial cup game.

Metro ford would rest some guys and will still win it. Heads and tails above Campo. But upsets can and do happen in every sport around the world. That is why the game is played!

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
North delta beat Tigers last year in a div1 over premier team imperial cup game.

Metro ford would rest some guys and will still win it. Heads and tails above Campo. But upsets can and do happen in every sport around the world. That is why the game is played!

I blocked that one from my memory :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0