Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 BC Mens Provincial Masters Cup - Predictions, Results and Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASSMAN

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hearing Port Moody beat ND 5-4. ND was up 3-0 at one point.
What a game!! ND score in the first 5 min on a gift from myself to their striker. They get two more and up 3-0. We get one back at about the 35ish mark and continue the pressure 3-1 at half. We come out in the second half just going for it and end up leveling it at 3-3. With about 7 minutes left they get a PK they scored and our center back was red carded on the play. They thought it was in the bag but we tied it up with about 4 minutes left. We then dropped to defensive mode but we got a corner with 2 minutes left and had everyone up. There was a scramble in the box and our center mid ripped into the back of the net for the winner .

It was such an amazing game to be apart of. ND lads were nothing but class after the game . The grill was going in full force with ribs and all. On to next week hopefully in Northvan.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow! That is a crazy come back.

What happened to ND? Coughing up big leads in big matches all of a sudden at the worse time of year? Not like them at all.

Congrats @ASSMAN, good luck in the next round.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westside not able to keep the streak going in what has been their bread and butter time of the season for years?

3-0 Metro Poco

Last edited:

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know what the final was but I was looking for hard ballz so I went over to Confederation this aft. Cowichan was up 2-0 on Roma with about 20 minutes left, having taken advantage of the Roma goaltender wandering way out of his area a couple times. Cowichan had lots of players for a travelling team, some boisterous supporters who had a bus I think, and looked fairly dangerous up front.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just heard Columbus in ot against Saanich 2-2. Frank just got a second yellow now. Oh and no Earnshaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0