Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ref44

Aug 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what you are saying is they pulled a Campo
Hey dezza
I wonder where I have heard this story from before. Lol. We know exactly what the vmsl will do. Same as before. Not a thing. Div 4 fvsl. Leading scorer. Campo. Burnaby metro. Just a name change.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep, seems that would be the right thing to do, or at least get that "replay" done like today, and the winning team moves on.

Bacardi was bamboozled in this. They should be screaming bloody murder.

Rick Flair

Apr 26, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!

I wonder if Brock Lesner is going to show up at the Semi's

First off congrats to the other teams for making it to this position of the tourney. What a circus this has become.

As previously mentioned, Burnaby Metro showed their true colours. They knew damn well what was going on and they thought they were going to get away with it. Every step of their decision making has been proven to be a fcukin joke.

BC soccer should have stepped in from the beginning but in typical BC soccer fashion they've also joined Burnaby Metro with tucking their balls between their legs and waddling away.

Bacardi should step in but there's probably no point since their complaints would fall on deaf ears.

Good luck to all the remaining teams. Hopefully we won't see anymore issues to not make this tournament more of a joke than it already is.

Lol Burnaby Metro, you fcukin clowns, Karma is laughing at you.

Wooooooooooooo

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun!

I wonder if Brock Lesner is going to show up at the Semi's

First off congrats to the other teams for making it to this position of the tourney. What a circus this has become.

As previously mentioned, Burnaby Metro showed their true colours. They knew damn well what was going on and they thought they were going to get away with it. Every step of their decision making has been proven to be a fcukin joke.

BC soccer should have stepped in from the beginning but in typical BC soccer fashion they've also joined Burnaby Metro with tucking their balls between their legs and waddling away.

Bacardi should step in but there's probably no point since their complaints would fall on deaf ears.

Good luck to all the remaining teams. Hopefully we won't see anymore issues to not make this tournament more of a joke than it already is.

Lol Burnaby Metro, you fcukin clowns, Karma is laughing at you.

Wooooooooooooo
Not sure why you say this tournament is a fcuking joke. Aside from Burnaby Metro pulling some shady business and screwing Bacardi FC in the end. What else is there to call a joke? Seems a little harsh for the rest of the guys in the semi's. Use your words more carefully or just don't bother at all. This is a great tournament with some drama. What else could you want? Cheers

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure why you say this tournament is a fcuking joke. Aside from Burnaby Metro pulling some shady business and screwing Bacardi FC in the end. What else is there to call a joke? Seems a little harsh for the rest of the guys in the semi's. Use your words more carefully or just don't bother at all. This is a great tournament with some drama. What else could you want? Cheers

I dont think you read it properly. He was Calling BC Soccer and teh way they handle this stuff a joke. Not the tournament or its participants

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Good luck to all the remaining teams. Hopefully we won't see anymore issues to not make this tournament more of a joke than it already is"

Seems like he called the tournament a joke to me. Was it misleading? Maybe, so that's why I said use your words better. We good?

Rick Flair

Apr 26, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Bergkamp2.0 I apologize for the way that came out. I've taken too many heads shots from metal chairs.

What I meant was that to some people, they portray this B cup as for the second best or guys that are not good enough and the way BC soccer has been handling it, they are showing this to be correct and that they don't care. I play this game to wiN and to win fairly. A lot of guys can't play premier not because they are not good enough but because of time constraints, work, families etc. I still give a shite about good ol competition, that's what make me love this game.

The teams that have made provincials deserve to be there and I was not bashing them whatsoever except for the obvious one.

It's just sad that this one bracket has come down to this when it all could have been avoided.

Wooooooooo

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all good Mr. Flair. It's good to hear you have a good attitude towards it. Div 2 soccer may be more enjoyable than premier. Less politics and better banter. Who you play with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0