Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was it a murder, though? If anything, we sort of just pulled the plug off life support. Not really a murder, more of a mercy...thing. Some may even say heroic.

Nov 13, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was out watching surrey v pomo this afternoon, what a scrappy game to watch. Gunners lacked creativity and posession to the point they were on the verge of scrapping with eachother on the backline. From what i saw, that was the most interesting part of the game. Also, how is Duffman the keeper for the gunners? Is there a new trend of unfit, sloppy tenders in the league? Is "Big Mike" back for abby as well? There might still be hope for me yet

Oct 31, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watched that moody game as well... back line for moody had some issues, seems like it's time to get the divorce papers out.

Reffing was outstanding as per usual, it's good to see a ref let the play continue. Heard there was a mix up with the red card, unfortunate for Surrey but I guess it doesn't matter in the end.

Moody should be stronger this year with the pick-up's they had... But the results beg to differ. Mid week game vs. chilliwack will say it all.

Sidebar; what's up in coastal??

P.S. Aldy 2-0 over Burnaby. Battle of a game and Aldy with two late goals. Thought the ref took control of the game and had a great showing. 3 points for aldy was expected, Burnaby had a decent game buuuuuut is in relegation territory..

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 6-2 Abbotsford. We got off to a rough start going down 1-0 early on to Abby. Came back and made it 3-1 before the half time whistle. Second goal was absolutely brilliant as one of our players scored a bicycle kick as well. We then scored 2 goals early in the second half to go up 5-1 before Abbotsford pulled one back. We rounded off the scoring with the 6th goal with just a couple minutes left in the match. Heard from Abbotsford's coach they were missing a few of their players and are still waiting on their UFV players to come back after their season is over. They are a good team and will be tougher to play against as the season goes on.

Oct 31, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coastal 6-2 Abbotsford. We got off to a rough start going down 1-0 early on to Abby. Came back and made it 3-1 before the half time whistle. Second goal was absolutely brilliant as one of our players scored a bicycle kick as well. We then scored 2 goals early in the second half to go up 5-1 before Abbotsford pulled one back. We rounded off the scoring with the 6th goal with just a couple minutes left in the match. Heard from Abbotsford's coach they were missing a few of their players and are still waiting on their UFV players to come back after their season is over. They are a good team and will be tougher to play against as the season goes on.
Abby is always "missing a few players" when they lose. 6 goals is a lot though, were the goals really that nice or is Abby's backline just in shambles?

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shock win for Chilliwack over Aldergrove this week. I see there was a red card, so I'm going to suggest that played a role in things? Or perhaps it just came late; I suppose Aldergrove might be developing a reputation for showing their frustration at the end of matches that don't go their way?

Coastal/North Delta suffered their first loss in their FVSL return. They had taken 9 points off the bottom three to start the year, but stumbled against 4th from bottom Port Moody. Things are set to ratchet up for Coastal as they will now play the other top teams in the division in Surrey, Langley and Aldergrove over the next three weeks; should give us a good indication to where the new boys stand in the pecking order.

Burnaby Firefighters look to be well off the pace, no points and only 2 goals four games into their Premier debut, looks like it could be a short stay if they can't get things sorted out in a hurry. Then again, is anybody getting relegated this season??

FCZ

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shock win for Chilliwack over Aldergrove this week. I see there was a red card, so I'm going to suggest that played a role in things? Or perhaps it just came late; I suppose Aldergrove might be developing a reputation for showing their frustration at the end of matches that don't go their way?

Coastal/North Delta suffered their first loss in their FVSL return. They had taken 9 points off the bottom three to start the year, but stumbled against 4th from bottom Port Moody. Things are set to ratchet up for Coastal as they will now play the other top teams in the division in Surrey, Langley and Aldergrove over the next three weeks; should give us a good indication to where the new boys stand in the pecking order.

Burnaby Firefighters look to be well off the pace, no points and only 2 goals four games into their Premier debut, looks like it could be a short stay if they can't get things sorted out in a hurry. Then again, is anybody getting relegated this season??
Chilliwack guy, got two yellows in the first half. I think at that point Chilliwack was up 2-0. Aldergrove just didn’t click on that night and had some key guys missing.

Garsie boy

Nov 21, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chilliwack guy, got two yellows in the first half. I think at that point Chilliwack was up 2-0. Aldergrove just didn’t click on that night and had some key guys missing.

Chilliwack was by far the better team on the night! They had a guy sent off in the first 25 minutes and battled on hard with 10 men while Aldergrove players flopped around like half dead fish

deleted-dope

Not Bright
Jan 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure this is the right thread but herd inter signed T. Rosenlund for nationals. Apparently u can sign 2 players from any team if u have injuries and he's in there. Pretty good pick up.

#notangry,justcantstandflakes

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure this is the right thread but herd inter signed T. Rosenlund for nationals. Apparently u can sign 2 players from any team if u have injuries and he's in there. Pretty good pick up.

#notangry,justcantstandflakes
Wasn't he with Burnaby in FVSL 1st last year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0