Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. Even Bieksa.

3 top teams in tough in the first round. Blackhawks, Kings, and Ducks.
Likely a huge ratings drop if those 3 markets get knocked out early

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
FLA all the way !?
Would be great to see Ana and FLA in the final ...
Luongo beating Kesler & Beskia would be the best scenario for any canuck fan!
It'd be almost as good as the canucks winning it all ...

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
touchy ... touchy ... oops ... I mean touché ...

oh, and what aboot a female fan ... ya sexist wank!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the shirt is supporting something that's for sure. But I'm sure she's just an ad to sell the shirt. I'd imagine sales are slow for Canucks paraphernalia these days.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well the shirt is supporting something that's for sure. But I'm sure she's just an ad to sell the shirt. I'd imagine sales are slow for Canucks paraphernalia these days.
well... her pair-of-pheralias look nice in that non-supportive shirt ... probably get canuck jerseys pretty cheap right now... they'd make decent chamois for "waxing your auto" ...

PS: You didn't say if that was a picture of your wife... inquiring minds want to know

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You obviously haven't been watching any games. There's some pretty exciting series going right now. San Jose/LA series is great!

That's what I said zzzzzzz. When the biggest talk is about Shaw calling someone a Fa_ then you know there's issues.

Rather watch Dickey throw beach balls to the O's

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - Really enjoying these first round games.

Quality hockey.

The Stars/Wild series has been fantastic and impressed with the Sharks ousting the Kings with the Kings going down swinging.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - Really enjoying these first round games.

Quality hockey.

The Stars/Wild series has been fantastic and impressed with the Sharks ousting the Kings with the Kings going down swinging.
Agreed. The one thing that sucks is Rogers using homer broadcast feeds for most of the games... it is comical how bad it is at times.

What I don't get is why don't they put together a weekly 1 hour show that discusses developments/news for the Canadian teams in the league? How hard could it be?

The sooner they dump Kipreos and George Snuffilufigus along with the stupid "standing in a suit holding a hockey stick to explain stuff" crap, the better it will all be.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know!

I'm actually changing channels at the intermissions I find way more often.
Fcuking boring stupid fake shite sometimes with Snufffilufigus and I hate to say it, the birds...

Loving the hockey - Not interested at all in the punditry.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed. The one thing that sucks is Rogers using homer broadcast feeds for most of the games... it is comical how bad it is at times.

What I don't get is why don't they put together a weekly 1 hour show that discusses developments/news for the Canadian teams in the league? How hard could it be?

The sooner they dump Kipreos and George Snuffilufigus along with the stupid "standing in a suit holding a hockey stick to explain stuff" crap, the better it will all be.

it's: Snuffleupagus ... and don't be dissin' Sesame St. characters !

Kypreos is like Cherry... they have some decent stories some times ... I think he's worth keeping for those ... him and Cherry are like train wrecks... disastrous, but ...

But I agree... Snuffleupagus HAS to go ... the trial on him was a total fail ... Put Ron McLean in there, or someone who knows hockey inside and out ... Strombo hasn't got a clue, looks awkward, and the others look at him as a nuisance and a bozo ...

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch Kyprios and the death stare he always gives George. He is clearly not a fan. Kyprios sucks though...thinks because he played in the league his opinion always carries more weight than someone who didn't play.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Watch Kyprios and the death stare he always gives George. He is clearly not a fan. Kyprios sucks though...thinks because he played in the league his opinion always carries more weight than someone who didn't play.
haha .... he does have that stare... and then there's Hrudey who tries to be Mr. Nice guy and Make GS feel good ...

I disagree about the weight thing ... I think he very much carries more weight since he WAS in the league ... that holds WAY more than GS for sure... simply because he's BEEN there ... it's like saying a person know more about having a child than the person who has one ... they have NO idea ...

but I only claimed he had some great stories... those stories give a pretty good insight to life in the league... same as any good story teller of the various leagues they've played ... some are better at telling than others ...

Like the time he was 10 and went to a maple leafs game and got a stick from a player... a few weeks later he came home from school to find his dad had stuck it in the ground as a prop for a bush in the farm ... dad didn't a rats ass about it ... Kyp was pissed ... just the way he told it was hilarious ...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0